WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Paid Members

I can't stop watching that clip of SUWA hitting the John Woo~! on the Firepro site. Getting a CRITICAL off that might just top powerbombing someone to death on the floor with Vader.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I normally only play SD vs. RAW and PES4 (PC version), but I've been playing Lego Star Wars for the last week or two; its a very cool game. I've completed Episode's 1, 2 and 3; but I havent un-locked the fourth door which I believe is a level based on "Episode 4"; any ideas what I need to do to unlock that level?

• Awards Moderator

I've been playing Lego Star Wars for the last week or two; its a very cool game. I've completed Episode's 1, 2 and 3; but I havent un-locked the fourth door which I believe is a level based on "Episode 4"; any ideas what I need to do to unlock that level?

You need to get 100% stud collection on every level in the game.It's easy on all bar the podrace and Defence of Kashyyyk.

• Awards Moderator

Just to drag this back up again, does Lego Star Wars contain any Sith spoilage or not?

Yes. There's even a bit that wasn't in the Episode III game, but was shown in Lego form.
Which bit do you mean?

Just finished 'Gregory Horror Show' a couple days ago. It's a great game, original and fun to play.Currently I'm playing through Bloodrayne, and have just got to the German Castle (after the mine). It's much better than I expected, though is occasionaly glitchy.

• Paid Members

I cant stop playing Snake eater....no matter how many times ive completed it now since the day of release i just-cant-stop! lolDoes anyone still play net yaroze games that you got free on Demo disks???? found a classic the other day, SuperBUB, i warn you if you easily become addicted to games STAY AWAY FROM SUPERBUB!

• Admin

There was this one really awesome game on the net yaroze discs, it was like lander. Two of you raced around in these space ships. It was so, so awesome.I have it somewhere but I can't remember the name of the game :( .

• Paid Members

I used to play Rocks and Gems, that was a Net Yaroze game which borrowed its ideas from Boulder Dash and was extremely addictive, had something like 64 levels I believe.