WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

I am currently playing these on me Xbox not all at once obviously:Pro Evolution Soccor 4 (unlocking all the cups)GoldeneyeArmed and Dangerous

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does Lego Star Wars contain any Sith spoilage or not?

I haven't played it yet (sold out :/ ), but from what I understand it does have plot spoilers but they are in Lego block form :thumbsup: On a related note, I bought Ep3 today and its already down in price. Didn't it just come out last week?

• Awards Moderator

Just to drag this back up again, does Lego Star Wars contain any Sith spoilage or not?

Despite the lack of actual in-game speech, I'm not playing the third part of the game until Thursday evening. I'm willing to bet it does.

Dug out Mario 64 over the weekend and, sweet feckeroonie, it's still fantastic. Any game that begs you to break its rules from the get-go gets the thumbs-up from me. The fact that it then immediately turns into a classic, groundbreaking 3D platformer is purely coincidental. :DThat and I've just started playing through the tutorials on Advance Wars via emulator and, I've got to say, it's one of the most fun and rewarding games I've ever played. I'm seriously considering buying a GBA just so I can play it on my lengthy commute each day.

Guest rage against the wwe

Well in my TEW game & still playing the 1983 scenario as Mid-Atlantic Wrestling here is an update:We held Starrcade 1983 before a strong crowd of 33,000 in North Carolina & we got a 0.9 buyrate which is a total of just over 38,000 people/ houses that bought our ppv. the show got an overall rating of 54.3%.Results from the card I did for Starrcade '83:Bill Mulkey beat Randy Mulkey - 30.9%Bugsy McGraw, Jimmy Valiant & Rufus R Jones beat The Assassin, Assassin #2 & Nikita Koloff - 49.3%Mark Youngblood beat Angelo Mosca Jr - 29.4%Bret Hart beat Scott Levy - 51.8%Rick Steamboat & Jay Youngblood beat Ole & Arn Anderson to win the US Tag Team Titles - 71.9%Roddy Piper beat Greg Valentine - 76%Ric Flair beat Harley Race in a cage match for the NWA Heavyweight Title - 86.1% :D RATWWE.

• Awards Moderator

That and I've just started playing through the tutorials on Advance Wars via emulator and, I've got to say, it's one of the most fun and rewarding games I've ever played. I'm seriously considering buying a GBA just so I can play it on my lengthy commute each day.

Advance Wars 2 "owns" your social life. :nerd:

• Paid Members

That and I've just started playing through the tutorials on Advance Wars via emulator and, I've got to say, it's one of the most fun and rewarding games I've ever played. I'm seriously considering buying a GBA just so I can play it on my lengthy commute each day.

Advance Wars 2 "owns" your social life. :nerd:
Yes it does, I have both games for GBA emulator and the forthcoming DS version was one of my main motivations to buy the console.

Just to drag this back up again, does Lego Star Wars contain any Sith spoilage or not?

Yes. There's even a bit that wasn't in the Episode III game, but was shown in Lego form.After also playing the Episode III game I am totally in love with General Grievous, although I can't say why. And I can't even use my HI-Larious photoshopped pic of him for fear of spoilerage :(
Which bot does Lego show that Ep 3 doesn't? I have both yet have played Lego first and not yet moved on the Ep 3.

Guest IMarkForNaitch

It has to be said I loved the Ep III game on the X-Box. I went out and bought an Xbox last weekend especially.I was a bit dosappointed after I'd trashed everything in about a day and a half, but the replay value (if you're as big and dumb a Star Wars mark as me), especially in 2 player mode is immense. I'm never going to complain about being able to hack things up with a lightsaber!!Plenty of spoiler-iffic action in there though. Although, we all know he turns into Darth Vader, so where's the big shock?? :D Since then, I bought the Punisher for my spanky new box!! As a life long Nintendo player and gamecube owner, there's a refreshing amount of realistic death and gore in there to keep me chuckeling for weeks. Still, saying that, Metroid Prime 2 is still causing me some headaches (in a nice way) and Def Jam Vendetta FFNY still gets a regular pounding.Next Purchases - Doom 3, GTA San Andreas (when it's out!) and Wrestlemania 21.I love my new Sex-Box!!

• Awards Moderator

Seeing a lot of DJ:FFNY love here. I passed it over because the first one was nearly there but not quite. Guess I might trawl the bargain bins.I've gone back to Smackdown v Raw to finally code in some killer CAWs. I've knocked up a Chris Masters one which is great, the only problem is I only know one move that he does (yes, the Full Nelson). The rest of his moveset's a bit bare.