The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

...and didn't do too great with it IIRC (much like any other non-wrestling McMahon venture)...

whats IIRC? its mentioned every so often and I just realised I have know idea what it is.
If I Recall Correctly.

...and didn't do too great with it IIRC (much like any other non-wrestling McMahon venture)...

whats IIRC? its mentioned every so often and I just realised I have know idea what it is.
If I Recall Correctly.
Weird... I always thought it was "If I Remember Correctly"....Either way works I guess.

Quick question for anyone who's bought a ticket to wrestling through ticketmaster.com before:-Any tips on how to get the best seat possible when I apply for tickets to ECW One Night Stand when they go on sale this Saturday?I've never bought anything from ticketmaster before so I know nothing about the procedure.I've created an account as recommended so that I wont need to waste time filling in credit card details on the day, but I know nothing about whether they tell you what seats are available and you choose or if you just get allocated one in that price range at random, or what.I'm forking out for a $400 ringside seat, so with this whole weekend costing the vast majority of my life savings I want a tremendous seat, and I'm thinking this could be my one and only chance to sit front row at a WWE/ECW show.Thanks in advance for any tips/advice. :thumbsup:

Do you know any of the guys working the show? Your best bet would be to get in touch with one of them and explain your story. Although if Heyman's "recreate EVERYTHING about ECW (down to Atlas Security, the same ticket-tearers etc.)" plan goes ahead, you can bet half the front row is already reserved for Sign Guy, Hat Guy, Dreads and all those guys. Otherwise, I guess just make sure you get in as quickly as you can and pray for a good seat. If they are randomly allocated, get to the building early and sweet-talk someone with your transatlantic sob story. ;)

If they are recreating ECW, chances are there'll be no seating arrangement inside the building, and your ticket will be for a non-existant location.

Still bitter, John? :laugh:

Guest oldschooler

where did Kevin Kelly (the announcer/interviewer) go after leaving WWE? Why did he leave?

He was champion of some Indie,Im thinking PCW(Pennyslyvania Championship Wrestling) Edited by oldschooler

I know he was working backstage for NECW for a time, and possibly also ECWA. In fact, I believe he booked (or co-booked) this year's ECWA Super 8.

I know he was working backstage for NECW for a time, and possibly also ECWA. In fact, I believe he booked (or co-booked) this year's ECWA Super 8.