The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I'm in the mood for a laugh - and I wonder if anyone has a link to the infamous WCW "Shockmaster" debut (Where he trips and the hat comes off)...Anyone?Cheers in advance. Haven't seen that in years.

There is a link in page 6 of this thread that features that footage as well as some other pretty funny stuff.

I'm in the mood for a laugh - and I wonder if anyone has a link to the infamous WCW "Shockmaster" debut (Where he trips and the hat comes off)...Anyone?Cheers in advance. Haven't seen that in years.

There is a link in page 6 of this thread that features that footage as well as some other pretty funny stuff.
Ooooh... I didn't know the Shockmaster incident was included in that.... Cheers.*Scurries off to watch*

• Paid Members

The lower leagues in baseball (the ones below Major League Baseball) are called A, AA and AAA (AAA being the lowest). There's a huge gap in status between the divisions, probably bigger than between our Premiership and League.

Right premise, wrong order. AAA is the highest of that list, and "R" is the lowest (being 'Rookie')

Does anyone know of a WWF (and WCW & ECW if poss) PPV archive that features a realistic star rating of the matches?Asking a lot i know! :blush:

Doesnt the legendary obsessedwithwrestling.com have star ratings for some PPVs?

Does anyone know of a WWF (and WCW & ECW if poss) PPV archive that features a realistic star rating of the matches?Asking a lot i know!  :blush:

Doesnt the legendary obsessedwithwrestling.com have star ratings for some PPVs?
Not that I've seen..Rick, this site doesn't specifically give you what you're after but does have a great list of matches rated 4 stars or more by Meltzer (IIRC). http://hometown.aol.com/statmark/GreatestMatches.html

Guest The Masked Avenger

Scott Keith's rants have reviews and star ratings for almost every WCW, WWE and ECW PPV ever. He may be a bell-end, but Its close enough to what you are looking for.I think 411 and InsidePulse both have his archives.

can anyone tell me how many matches "The Goon" wrestled in the WWE. (you will remember The Goon from the WM17 gimmick battle royale)

16Edit: Sorry, 17. I forgot the battle royal. Silly me.
Wow... I'm amazed that anyone actually knows that.... I probably have that info somewhere, but it'd take me a while to dig up the research needed to answer. Out of curiosity mate - how many of the 16 did he win?