The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Where did Jamison (the nerdy Bushwhacker manager guy) appear from?

Bobby Heenan says in his shoot that Jamieson was an actor from New York who they just used. I imagaine that must mean someone went to the bother of creating that character :omg:

Just watched a cap of Bret Hart vs The 1-2-3 Kid from Raw in 1994, and I didn't recognize the voice of the guy doing colour. Sounded Southern, with fairly clipped and precise speech. Did some good analysis, but had sub-Heenan jokes with terrible comic delivery. Who would it have been?

I have a similar question and i think you mean the same guy too. On the Monday Night War DVD there is a guy shown with Vince and Savage doing color commentary on one of the early RAW episodes. Any idea who it is? The guy has a short blakc hair and a goatee. He is also wearing a tux of some kind.

Ok, here's one-is there any truth to the longstanding 'urban legend' that Owen Hart's original mystery partner for his Wrestlemania tag title win over the Smokin' Gunns was going to be Chris Benoit? I've always believed this to be true but can never remember where I heard it first.

• Paid Members

Taking a note from that interview jeff Jarrett does every week. What the hell is a Double-A ball player? (refers to Monty Brown)

I'm assuming double-A means "All American".
I thought that, but Tenay always reacts like it's the biggest insult in the world? Unless All-American means he's a college player?

• Paid Members

Taking a note from that interview jeff Jarrett does every week. What the hell is a Double-A ball player? (refers to Monty Brown)

I'm assuming double-A means "All American".
I thought that, but Tenay always reacts like it's the biggest insult in the world? Unless All-American means he's a college player?
The lower leagues in baseball (the ones below Major League Baseball) are called A, AA and AAA (AAA being the lowest). There's a huge gap in status between the divisions, probably bigger than between our Premiership and League.The letters don't stand for anything, it's just a variation on 1st/2nd/3rd division.

• Paid Members

The lower leagues in baseball (the ones below Major League Baseball) are called A, AA and AAA (AAA being the lowest). There's a huge gap in status between the divisions, probably bigger than between our Premiership and League.The letters don't stand for anything, it's just a variation on 1st/2nd/3rd division.

Cheers John. It's bad when you have to follow American Sports to understand wrestling!Quick thanks to all who've made this thread a success. There are plenty of great people on the UKFF who will help out. ** Big Hug **