Sign in to follow this  
tiger_rick

The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

I find that fascinating. I'm suprised they never buried the hatchet after all these years. Thanks for the answers and quick reply :thumbsup:

I find that fascinating. I'm suprised they never buried the hatchet after all these years. Thanks for the answers and quick reply :thumbsup:

Micheals also lobbied to have HHH replace Rock and face Austin at Wrestlemania. I don't think that helped with the whole forgiveness process.

I know I've missed the bandwagon, but I've gone beyond wanting an LAX t-shirt and into needing one.

I don't really want to bother with eBay and I can't find that TNA Euroshop that was around.

Where's the best place (cheapest, best selection) to buy TNA t-shirts online that deliver to the UK?

Why did TNA stick Cheerleader Melissa under the Raisha Saed gimmick, seems a bit of a waste when they could of got anyone to do the same job.Are there any plans for her to "unmask" and actually become her own wrestler?

Is WWE Music Guy, Jim Johnston, still with the WWE? I'd be gutted if he wasn't. :(

He is, he contributed tracks to WWE The Music : Volume 8 which came out end of March this year.

Why did TNA stick Cheerleader Melissa under the Raisha Saed gimmick, seems a bit of a waste when they could of got anyone to do the same job.Are there any plans for her to "unmask" and actually become her own wrestler?

I dunno but I ain't happy about it. :angry: I'm guessing it's a copyright issue, much like Amazing Kong becoming Awesome Kong, Shantelle Taylor becoming Taylor Wilde etc.I know she wrestled one TV match as Cheerleader Melissa :love: and certainly it would make sense to me to have her unmask and wrestle in that role in the future.TNA has a damn fine talent on its hands, I hope it realises that.

Micheals also lobbied to have HHH replace Rock and face Austin at Wrestlemania. I don't think that helped with the whole forgiveness process.
There's also a story from shortly before Bret left that he was due to put over HHH on Raw and refused point blank. Instead, he put Rocky over even though at that point, EVERYONE thought Rocky was a lost cause. HHH apparently held a grudge about that.

This thread is reaching 500 pages and is getting quite slow at loading on my computer. I think it might be an idea to start a 2nd version of this thread. What does everyone think?

This thread is reaching 500 pages and is getting quite slow at loading on my computer. I think it might be an idea to start a 2nd version of this thread. What does everyone think?

Good point.

Stick the old one into UKFF Gold, still handy to read through this one from time to time and pick up useless trivia and such.

Sign in to follow this