The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This is a thread created to answer all wrestling questions you may have.I will endeavor to answer any questions and I'm sure all other UKFF'ers will help out too !!The point of this thread is threefold:1] To cut down on the number of threads generated with only 1 or 2 replies. Question can be asked here.2] To give people a place to ask the questions they want answering, but don't want to start a new thread.3] To serve as an FAQ of sorts to all new members.Please limit the questons to matters of FACT only. For matters of opinion like Who's the best wrestler, What's the greatest match or Who screwed who in Montreal, please continue to generate discussion. (Although, before you do ask, What is your favourite ..., you might want to read the UKFF Questionaire, as started by Sichadelic, HERE.Recent examples of threads that could have been answered in this thread:

There was some kind of tournament for the tag titles on SD! back in '02. Does anyone know when it happend ...date?

When did Smackdown first air?

Anyone know what Tazz' last match was?

Is Hulk Hogan a regular/still a regular on TNA events, or was he only in for a few shows a while back?

The Raw Taping In Japan Tonight ( Friday ),  Does anyone know what time it starts ( British time )?

WHO IS MISS LAS VEGAS?

Was Spanky's wwe entrance music a wwe in house job, or was it taken from another song?

Was Wrestling with Shadows always a SilverVision release? Because I just got their latest catolouge and it is now..

Justin Credible cunrrently wrestles for who?

NotesBefore you ask a question, please read the thread first, or use the search button.Before you ask about a wrestlers theme music, please check out Mackemman's WWE music website, HEREBefore you ask for links to a wrestler's website or an organisations website, please check out this thread, started by HulkRulz, HERESome starting answers from John Listers UKFF Gold thread:

The shows starting on channel 268 on SKY on Monday are not the full-blown Wrestling Channel. That starts in March/April on its own channel. It might be on NTL/Telewest later on. It probably won't be on Freeview. These are a series of tests using Friendly TV's airspace. This is not the full-time schedule.Sky are showing Armageddon on Sky Box Office. The WWE website, Sky TV listings and Sky customer services all make stuff up as they go along.Yes, the Flair DVD is good.Yes, many people agree PowerSlam used to be better.If you buy anything shipped from the US worth more than

Edited by tiger_rick

• Moderators

Why was Lex Luger not booked to win the WWF title at Summerslam 93? After all the build up, why did he get a count out win only?

I just typed up this really long story, then realised you asked about Summerslam, and not Wrestlemania :(I'm still posting it though, and pretending that someone asked why Luger didn't win at WM.Urban legend decrees that responses at house shows when he wore the belt (he'd steal it from Yokozuna and come to the ring wearing it, to test the audience reaction) were lackluster, and the decision to not put the title on him was sealed when Luger got drunk at a bar a couple of nights before WM and bragged to a reporter that he was going to win. The story ended up in the paper the morning of the show, and Luger didn't get the belt.

Howcomes that when I look through the last four pages all I see is about 4 threads on WWE dvds to buy, 5 threads on fantasy WrestleMania cards, 2 threads on Raw Spoilers and 1 thread which is a poll about polls?Howcomes people on these forums have to use short hand writing?In all seriousness, it's a great idea Tiger Rick :)

A few answers to WWE music questions which aren't up on the Music Madness site (because they aren't commercially available tracks):- Spanky's theme is called "Hey You" by Nick Welsh- La Resistance and Rene Dupree's theme is called "Final Force" by Alec Williams & Chieli Minucci- Orlando Jordan's theme is called "Too Much Mustard" by Beamish- Jesse Ventura's theme is called "Burn Out" by Dolph Taylor, Russ Emanuel & Matt Backer- Steve Blackman's theme was called "Drums In The Night" by Giles Perring and Nick Cash- Garrison Cade's theme was called "Tunnel Vision" by Jason Davis- Ivory's last theme was called "I'm Feelin' Good" by John Costello & David Hiker- Lance Storm's dancing theme was called "Party All Night" by John Costello and David Hiker- Spike Dudley's theme is called "Ollie Stalefish" by Kent Buchanan- Rikishi's old theme was called "U Look Fly 2Day" by O. D. Hunte- Mark Jindrak's old (Raw/Heat) theme was called "The Whole 9 Yards" by Ray Russell & Simon Phillips- Carmella DeCesare (and more recently, Amy Weber)'s theme was called "Body Talk" by Rolf A. Krueger- Marc Mero's old boxing theme was called Rough Rock by Shopan Entesari and Mike Slamer- Coachman's theme is called "What You Gonna Do" by Victor Reid- The Hardy Boyz old theme was called "Loaded" by Zach Tempest- The Holly's old theme was called "Slow Death" by Zach Tempest- Crowbar's (one-time-on-Velocity) theme was "Satan's Sanctuary" by Zach Tempest- Sgt Slaughter's current theme is called "Halls of Montezuma"- Jerry Lawler's theme is called "The Great Gate at Kiev"- Tyson Dux (Velocity jobber)'s theme is called "Planet Electric"- Shawn (Planet) Stasiak's old theme is called "Beatnik"If you need any more, check the page in my sig, then this post - and ask!

Whats the maximum weight to be classed a Cruiserweight? or Juniorweight? or what ever way you want to put it?

I think WCW and WWE had the limit at either 215 or 220... depending on how they felt.I remember Christian doing segments on Sunday Night Heat where he trained in "Kurt Angle's chicken suit" so he could get down to the weight limit in time for a cruiserweight title match on the show...

Guest NuSkoolWrestling

So this thread is to stop most of people's posting & have it in a confusing 1?IT WILL EVENTUALLY KILL THE UKFF!NSW!~

Guest DEAD MAN

I was on the EWW site (Extreme World Warfare) and was impressed on what i saw but ive never realy heard much about this company. Could someone tell me where it is based and if you have ever attended a show of theres what was it like? Could you also put in any other information that you might know about the company.Thanks in advance :yinyang: