[NOMINATIONS] Funniest Moment of 2004

stevon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flair at WMXX during the tag matchThe Rock's various appearance's throughout the year (The man has been on top form this year)Snitsky/ HeidenreichThe Eugene training promo, with Regal and the HHH water bottleJBL and the mexican immigrants.Can't pick between them. All hilarious.

Eugene's training segment, where he was bouncing back and forth between the ropes whilst Regal's back was turned. "Get down from there"!Vince's return on Smackdown! and subsequent crutch attack on Kurt Angle. Followed up by a ride in Eddie Guerrero's car.Eugene's impersonation of Vince on Raw. Brock's impersonation of Guerrero on Smackdown!Brock Lesnar vs. GoldbergShawn Michaels' pre-Backlash studio interview: "People said it was the greatest match in Wrestlemania history. And as I walk the streets, people come up to me and they say "How? How HBK, how are you gonna top that? How are you gonna top that"?.....I'm the showstoppa. It's what I do. Always have, always will! And now, it's time to separate fact from fiction. Three men truly believe in their hearts that they're the best. And come Backlash, only one can truly be the best". The fact that he managed to keep a straight face during that is a miracle. It was an absolute comic shambles, way over the top, and generally not very menacing at all.Kane's reaction to finding out about Lita's baby. "No no no no no". Again, ridiculously OTT, and i'm sure it went on for about half an hour.Snitsky's impersonation of the crying baby at the Raw in Manchester. "wa wa wa". That went on forever too.Kane's entrance theme during the wedding, and Bischoff's random appearance and reading during the ceremony.Kamala during the Raw diva contest. From what I've heard, Bobby Heenan's speech at the Hall of Fame ceremony.