The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Guest Rob Gothic

Guest Rob Gothic

What better way to bond with your fellow UKFFers than by showing us who is behind the screen

Post a picture of yourself :love:

To kick things off?

Why it's me:

post-3-1078864444.jpg

Before you say it, I know, badly shaven, fat, ugly and bad hair...plus several other things you've noticed and want to call me...I know I suck :(

Guest Scott Hall's Therapist

Dude you putting yourself down too much. I shall say the one thing most straight guys get freaked out by, but dude you aint half bad lookin.

Guest Rob Gothic

Dude you putting yourself down too much. I shall say the one thing most straight guys get freaked out by, but dude you aint half bad lookin.

Thanks man (i'll move in next week, your like me I give good back rubs :devil::love::devil: - Just kidding but thanks for the nice words )Enough of my monochromanitic antics, show me your pics :love:

No I dont still go to school, It was a night going out dressed up :Dsg12.jpg

I don't usually join in with the drooling and slobbering replies following a Chyna photo being posted - but fair play for managing to look very sexy whilst taking your own photo. There's skill involved, folks. :thumbsup:

Guest Chyna

No I dont still go to school, It was a night going out dressed up :Dsg12.jpg

I don't usually join in with the drooling and slobbering replies following a Chyna photo being posted - but fair play for managing to look very sexy whilst taking your own photo. There's skill involved, folks. :thumbsup:
:laugh: You people wipe the drool from your faces, Im only a female, Havent you seen one before?

Archived