What would you do in a real life Zombie crisis?

LaGoosh

Jesus christ, LaGoosh. You ARE prepared aren't you? I betcha can't wait for those zombies to start trying to eat us, just so you can have your own little adventure.

LOLSeriously when I was reading it I desperatly wanted a zombie crisis to happen so that I could kill shit-loads of zombies and be a survivor. And the thing is when reading the book you forget that zombies aren't even real.But one day there will be, and when all you lot are getting munched by zombies I'll be kicking some ass.
I'll be hiding in the bush while you kick some ass so I'll be safe :cool::p

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably just draw the zombies towards you and then run off as they eat your yellow-bellied ass.During a zombie crisis I'd be a mega-heel.

Oh :( well in that case i'll plant some zombie food on you then you will see me run off into the far far distance :p

• Paid Members

I'd probably just draw the zombies towards you and then run off as they eat your yellow-bellied ass.During a zombie crisis I'd be a mega-heel.

Oh :( well in that case i'll plant some zombie food on you then you will see me run off into the far far distance :p
Plant some zombie food on me?!I am zombie food!

I think the real question we need to be asking is how are we gonna tell the difference zombies and the eldery? There ugly, slow moving, brainless creatures... and I won't even begin to describe the zombies.*WORST JOKE OF THE WEEK*

I'd probably phone a couple mates, get them to come around with a load of food and some good DVD's (Godfather trilogy, The Goonies, Battle Royale etc. you know the ones) and then just stay in my room till it all blows over. I suppose if we got a little bored we could go out and kill some zombies but it's not necessary. :sneaky:

No point trying to kill the zombies, i would just stack up on all the food and water i have, again i would probably get my dads car keys, just incase and destroying the stairs sounds like a good idea!I have my comp, Tv and DVD and PS2 all upstairs so i wouldnt get bored often.If worse comes to worst i would get into my loft and take the ladder up with my, try getting up there!!

• Paid Members

If i had all the weapons, id go out and kill them, metal gear solid style.if i ran out of ammo, and was generally fuckd, id act like a zombie.After careful studying of the original dawn of the dead ive come to the conclusion that if you act like a zombie, the worst theyll do is sniff your crotch. So you can just walk off and come back with more guns! lol :D

Guest Rob Gothic

I have a plan....It involves me and a handpicked band of sexy ladies locked in a woolworths I have the keys to and high presure jet wash kitIts a secret :)

• Paid Members

I'm all for the mall Idea. IF there was both gun & furniture stores.

• Paid Members

I have a plan....It involves me and a handpicked band of sexy ladies locked in a woolworths I have the keys to and high presure jet wash kitIts a secret :)

why woolworths when it can be a sex shop?duh.

Guest Scott Hall's Therapist

Cos Rob is sad and enjoys working at Woolies, whereas I fucking hate it.Rob also wouldn't get any action if it was a sex shop. Why would an attractive female choose Rob's 2 inch manhood when she could use one of the sex toys? The sex toys also talk more sense than Rob.In a real life Zombie crisis I'd throw Jenna at the zombies and while she asks if the zombies have sexual attractions to anyone who isn't a zombie I'd flee. Edited by Scott Hall's Therapist

Guest Rob Gothic

because i dont have keys to a sex shop ...and most woolies have 2 floors, the doors leading to the store room (my base of operations) are 4 inches thick and double locked in most casesPlus you have at least 6 months of confectionry in the storeroom, drinks in bottles~ and weapons in DIY (saws and such) plus kitchen knifesIts no gun shop ill grant you but in the UK its the nearest your get to one :(Im giving out too many secrets

• Paid Members

Cos Rob is said and enjoys working at Woolies, whereas I fucking hate it.Rob also wouldn't get any action if it was a sex shop. Why would an attractive female choose Rob's 2 inch manhood when she could use one of the sex toys. The sex toys also talk more sense than Rob.In a real life Zombie crisis I'd throw Jenna at the zombies and while she asks if the zombies have sexual attractions to anyone who isn't a zombie I'd flee.
fair enough.