WWF Hasbro Figures 1990-1994

Junkman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mac_daddy

Lookin at the list of all the figures that were made almost brings a tear to my eye...................Reason bein that i'd have almost all of them, if my A$$HOLE!!!!! of a step-brother who when i was 11 went and sold them all without me knowin...................Dam i still miss those figures......................even today............................

• Paid Members

wow, i rememebr a few years back, i had the new WCW arena which i had got for a b'day present with the voicebox in middle of ring and the titantron. a few weeks on, i bought the old WCW hard ring with cage and a bundle of wwf figures for bout

• Paid Members

Anybody got a site listing all of the old WCW Galoob figures that were released? I can remember the following..Barry WindhamArn AndersonFlairEl Gigante!!!!!!!!!!!DoomThe FreebirdsSid in both pink and black apparelAny else?

WCW Galoobs:USA and World:Black WindhamOrange PillmanBlack SidButch ReedPurple SimmonsBlue StingBlack StingOrange StingBlue LugerBlue FlairRed and white AndersonTom ZenkUK only:El GiganteBig JoshRobed LugerRobed StingMichael HayesJimmy GarvinPink SidBlue PillmanBlue with stripe SimmonsBlue WindhamGreen and yellow lugerDustin RhodesOther figures due for release before Hasbro bought Galoob were:PN NewsRobed FlairDiamond StuddRicky MortonBlack BloodRobed HayesRobed Garvin

Certainly sounds dodgy:Q: HI, CAN YOU TELL ME IF THIS IS A REAL KAMALA WITH MOON OR IF IT IS A REPRODUCTION, ALSO I I WAS TO BUY IT AND IT WAS NOT REAL CAN I GET A REFUND. THANKS Answered on 22-Mar-05 A: HI THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION, I AM SELLING THIS FOR A FRIEND, I THINK IT IS A REPRODUCTION. NO SORRY I WILL NOT OFFER A REFUND, AS IT IS NOT STATED IF IT IS REAL OR NOT AS I DONT KNOW.

Guest TakerFan2K5

I have quite a collection of the old WWF Hasbro figures (including an Andre The Giant, although not in his packaging and a similarly unpackaged "Ravishing" Rick Rude( I got them both from car boot sales for about 50p each)), and I also have a sizeable amount of the WCW Galoob ones, such as:Ric Flair (with a lightning bolt across the front of his trunks for some unkown reason!)Arn AndersonRon SimmonsButch ReedSting x2 different versionsLex Luger x2 different versionsBrian PillmanBarry WindhamMichael HayesJimmy Garvin

Certainly sounds dodgy:Q: HI, CAN YOU TELL ME IF THIS IS A REAL KAMALA WITH MOON OR IF IT IS A REPRODUCTION, ALSO I I WAS TO BUY IT AND IT WAS NOT REAL CAN I GET A REFUND. THANKS Answered on 22-Mar-05 A: HI THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION, I AM SELLING THIS FOR A FRIEND, I THINK IT IS A REPRODUCTION. NO SORRY I WILL NOT OFFER A REFUND, AS IT IS NOT STATED IF IT IS REAL OR NOT AS I DONT KNOW.
lol, yeah his "friend" haha

I've got an OLD WCW Ric Flair fig, Scott Steiner & DDP(maybe a Mike Aqwesome, can't remember).Some Hasbros, will post pics when I get my camera back. Got them cheap from a charity shop.

Edited by MFrV1

Guest gerrytheking

i started collecting them mint on card a few years back. im not far off a full collection although i doubt it'll ever be complete as kamala with the moon on his belly costs thousands its so rare. aint bought one for ages nowi have dusty tho aka the holy grail. i wont tell you how much it cost tho as the figure shames even me. might sell them soon.