WWF Hasbro Figures 1990-1994

Junkman

Excellent topic!!Quick question to quell a query (theres a tongue twister!) thats i've had for while now.Were demolition ever released in a 3 pack and did they include the masks ? Also if it was just 2 packs, which two came together and which was individual? Chronologically i'd guess it'd be Ax & Smash and Crush on his own as he came along later..........

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Hasbro figures did indeed rule. I had quite a collection back in the day. But unfortunatly one day (and this was only when i was like 11/12) i went into the phase of feeling i was too old for this and also went off wrestling for around a year or so and decided to throw them all out. I've regretted that day ever since.Looking at that site (cheers CTX) brought back some great memories as did some posts. But looking at that site i saw loads of figures that i never even saw back in my youth. Every Argos catologue i got i would look at the wrestling figures first to see the new ones and the last new one i remember seeing was the Yokozuna (1st) before the figures seemed to fizzle out along with WWEs popularity. BTW did anyone else notice the background on the 'WWF HASBROS' font at the top of the page? Interesting choice. Would love to begin collecting them all over again from scratch but would cost me loads.I also had an imaginery fed consisting of WWE, Turtles, Ghostbustes and probably others to be honest too. Ah those were the days. I broke many of them though. I had also was a young pyromaniac and enjoyed burning some of the buggers aswel as chopping their hair off with a pencil sharpener blade (y'know loser gets their head shaved and that). Most notably though Shreader lost some sort of stipulation match and had to be incased in a big bucket of ice in my freezer. That was the end of his career.

Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher

Were demolition ever released in a 3 pack and did they include the masks ? Also if it was just 2 packs, which two came together and which was individual? Chronologically i'd guess it'd be Ax & Smash and Crush on his own as he came along later..........

Ax and Smash (minus masks) were released seperately in the first series, a double pack followed in series 2 featuring Smash (the same as series 1) and Crush - these came with the masks.Incidentally yesterday my EBay box arrived; 92 figures for

What I'm missing from that site..Dusty Rhodes (Series 2)Warrior (Series 2)Beefcake (Series 3)Hogan (Series 3)Hogan (Series 5)Kamala (Series 7)Owen (Series 7)Nailz (Series 7)Bret (Series 8)Undertaker (Series 8)Mr Perfect (Series 8)Doink (Series 9)Million Dollarman (Series 9)Duggan (Series 9)Jannetty, Razor (2 times), Fatu, Bushwakers, Giant (Series 10)Series 11When I was a kid I never had the money to buy "doubles" so I had Hogan so why buy another one (or two!). I stopped series 7 but picked a few up at car boot sales over the years. ;)

• 1 month later...

I still have a load of figures up in my loft but around 5 years ago my dad somehow managed to talk me into letting someone have my blue ring, a selection of figures and my jake the snake roberts cuddly toy(I reckon he drugged me) I wish i'd never let them go now :cry::cry::(

• 4 months later...
Guest billy999

HAS ANYONE BY ANY CHANCE GOT THE KAMALA FIGURE WITH THE MOON ON THE BELLY INSTEAD OF THE STAR??

im guessing no as theres only 8 of them in the world and fetch someware between 15 and 20 thousand pounds eacho and ive held one :p

Dusty Rhodes is so rare because when he left the WWF, they pulled his figure from the market. I believe it never made the foreign market. There's two Dustys, the yellow boot version and the white boot version with the former being the rarer of the two. There's also the regular card version and the SummerSlam card version, with once again the former being the rarer of the two.

Dusty Rhodes is so rare because when he left the WWF, they pulled his figure from the market. I believe it never made the foreign market. There's two Dustys, the yellow boot version and the white boot version with the former being the rarer of the two. There's also the regular card version and the SummerSlam card version, with once again the former being the rarer of the two.

Actually it was because he left WWF before his figure hit the market.