WWF Hasbro Figures 1990-1994

Junkman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still strange that the dusty figure goes for so much though, in the first series of jakks there was a razor ramon and diesel figure which were only sold for a short while when they were in the wwf, and an even shorter lived double pack with the two, and they dont sell for very much.

Its still strange that the dusty figure goes for so much though, in the first series of jakks there was a razor ramon and diesel figure which were only sold for a short while when they were in the wwf, and an even shorter lived double pack with the two, and they dont sell for very much.

That's probably because the early Jakks figures were horribly made and fell apart if you even dared to move a limb on them.Hasbro > Jakks

That's probably because the early Jakks figures were horribly made and fell apart if you even dared to move a limb on them.Hasbro > Jakks
lol, probably, I wouldnt know, I never took mine out of the packaging!!! I was in collector mode by that point :pYou're right though, hasbros were far better, gotta love the warrior/skinner "push-in-the-feet-and-the-arms-move" action!! Edited by KFR42

Figures desribed as HOT! on that site that i have!Macho Man Randy Savage with Purple Trunks The Model Rick MartelVirgilThese figures were cool!Much better than this Titan Tron and Sweaty shit they sell now.

The sweating wrestlers were the worst figures ever. I don't understand why anyone would want them. They were huge, weirdly shaped, looked nothing like who they were meant to and the whole selling point was they sweated and soaked everything in the nearby area.

• Paid Members

QUESTION - I have 3 very old WCW wrestling figures, Ric Flair, Lex Luger and Scott Steiner, Are these rare and How much would they be worth?

I had the two Sid Vicious's for some reason. One in black trunks and the other in pink. :s

Guest danthebruiser

Went to Floriday in this peroid, 91 I chalk it as, and I searched everywhere for Dusty, and couldnt find it. Dragged my parents round every toys R Us i could find, then at the end of the holiday we found him, $5.My Parents wouldnt let me open it, I have it MOC, in my attic some other WWF ones MOC also, along with all the ECW figures MOC, got them for a $1 each at walmart.The figures are my lifeline :(

Anyone used to run their own little promotions with these bad boys?I know I did...The highlight was certainly my ultra-violent Mr Perfect vs Jake Roberts feud, where I got loads of weapons form assorted action figures of the time.Oh, and my Bret Hart vs Brutus Beefcake feud. They were a tag team called The Pink and Black Attack (both wore pinka and black, you see) but Bret turned on Bruti!Thinking back, Hogan should have come in and avenged Brutus' attack at the hands of Hart.Me > Vince