Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

Guest TimStrange

Exactly JV where just havin a little fun, with your post name after a Comedian I would figure you could take a joke....But that was abit uncalled for I mean lashing out at me for having a laugh...Now I was going to come on here and insult you back but I was thinking and whats that gonna prove...I am not going to start internet arguments over this shit....It was meant as a Joke.....PK knew that and thats the way he took it....But you seem to have overreacted abit and there really is no need for that....IT WAS A JOKE........Lighten up its a forum.-Tim Strange

Edited by TimStrange

• Paid Members

I've seen kids of 9 and 10 stomping on car windscreens and breaking them. They also break if you jump on the roof hard enough,'cos it distorts the frame. So that part's believable. Side kick to the face putting someone out cold. Seen it done. Had my teeth chipped and seen stars from head kicks myself.

Out cold from a side kick.Very possible however why use a side kick when there are a number of other head kicks that would have been better.

I think JV's problem was that this topic is a 50% - Lets all try and be macho by telling of our fights! and a 50% - Lets all flame the people who are telling thier stories (be they true or not)Yes, i took it as a joke, but this whole thread is just asking for flaming wars to break out!And btw, Jonny Vegas can actually back this story up 100% as he was the one who was there when i gave my statement to the police, so he knows the whole story from start to finish with no-BS lies in it!Also, he probably wasnt out cold from the kick, but more the fact that he smacked his head off the road!I just think the whole thing is funny, but people can take things the wrong way!

It was just a bit of light hearted humour, if you had acted like you were offended I would have stopped taking the mick, but you were cool about it mate.

It was just a bit of light hearted humour, if you had acted like you were offended I would have stopped taking the mick, but you were cool about it mate.

To be honest, i was offened, but the fact of the matter is there is no point in bitching about having the piss taken out of you! If people feel the need to belittle you then complaining about it would have just brought on more abuse, maybe not from yourself, but other people!Jonny Vegas is a very good friend of mine, and, like all people is entitled to his opinions and views! He took offence on my behalf and decided to air his anger!Anyways, i vote for this issue to have nothing more said about it! I enjoy viewing and occasionally posting on this forum, like the rest of you! I think this is a great community, but i hate it when little unnecessary flame wars break out, because it just causes un-needed hassle and feelings to be hurt!Thanks people!DaVe

Guest TimStrange

Just for the record....I would have dropped it If I knew it offended you aswell sorry.Lets all forget about it now....and keep the Peace (no pun intended).

Lets all forget about it now....and keep the Peace (no pun intended).

Yes there was, don't lie Tim!I know throw the topic open once again to stories of real fights that posters have been in.

• Paid Members

.....Nooooot that i wanna bring it up again but PK i think part of the reason for the piss-take was because you seemed to adamant to prove it was true. They don't know do they? To take the piss is a natural reaction after hearing a story like that (i'm not saying it's acceptable but you had to expect it) but you did take it on the chin though (no pun intended) i must say. But my point is, if someone doesn't believe you, who gives a shit? No need to go and get a police statement to prove your point really.

I was in a fight in spain once. Kind of a English vs Spanish kids after the Spanish kids started running riot on our Climbing frame!! I may have only been 12 and was looking after my dads mates kids, but i still got involved. Highlight of the fight: I hit a twisting shooting star off the top of the Slide for the finish.Fight rating: ***But seriously i was a dirty fucker. Stood back, watched everybody fight, kicked sand in this kids eye when he was rolling about with an English kid on the floor, and then picked the kids off one by one. I got hit in the back with some weak ass punches, i dont think Spanish kids go for the face, all of them went for ninja kicks and punches to the stomach and stuff. Shut them up and surprised them when us Brits just whacked them in the nose lol.

• 4 months later...
Guest danthebruiser

All schoolyard tomfoolery in the sceme of things.I once floored the most popular dude in school with one punch, and choked him in the style of ric flair while he was on the floor...You know that type of punch some wrestlers used to do, where they'd place the hand on the head where they were going to punch, and then punch and remove their hand? I did that to this dude called Andy Williams in the dinner que one day and he fell to the floor and started crying - ended up in him being let into the dinner hall first :angry: Also, I DDT'ed this little dude called Rhys and his face was all kinds of blood covered...got sent home for that. It ruled, he still bares the scar.Wrestling has ruined my life :(

Guest Dave Pick

Amazingly enough, no. Never.I punched a lad once in year 8 because the night before he clumped a coke can into my lip and busted it open (he was faster than me too), so waited outside for him in school the next day and just punched him in a place he couldn't run.Last year I also took a lad down on the way home for just annoying the shit out of me and just kneeled on his head until he couldn't breathe.I've broken up/stepped in between fights with other people before but again, *touches wood*, never been in a real fight. With a couple of the lads I go out and about with now I can't see that lasting long though. One especially seems to have a real knack of chatting up birds who have lads with them. No matter what I'll step in and try and calm it down, but there'll come a time when the kid doesn't realise it was all in good fun and decides to start.Fighting aint good people. Keep the peace, lol.

I have been in quite a few, if I'm honest. More i defence of friends, or friends of friends, than anything though and most of the time it isn't a real fight...For example.......imagine a black guy getting racial abuse. Myself and a mate, who is also black, step in and calm things down only for the abuse to get out of hand. I get abuse thrown at me and a challenge to a fight, just to repond in telling him he didn't have the balls (I'm usualy dilomatic, I hate fighting) and he gave me a half punch, half slap.Dundonian scum tend to do this, start something and expect that being scum akes them a superior fighter. I got a (very) lucky punch in that sounded fucking afwul, but he buggered off and last I heard of him, he was having his face pounded in by the guy he originaly insulted. Racist cunt.I don't fight a lot, and I never want to. But soley on the way I look (often goth-biker) people assume I will beat the shit out of them. So I have an unfortuate reputation in some small circles.I even remember some random walking up to me and saying, "I heard you like some violence, up for beating the shit ut of someone tonight."Fuked up...My firstproper fight was in High School. It was, interesting... a mate who got a kickut of pissing people off went too far and I lost it. I thought it would be forgotten, but I found out when I got to class (late) that the entire class had watched it.What was worse... the reason the fight started......he messed my hair up...

My macho fight story:I got pissed and showed this twat my arse and told him to kiss it. I walked home, when all of a sudden I find myself on the floor, this guy kicking me. I get up, try to throw a punch but land on the floor again, where he pucnes me in the nose. He runs off and I have a messy face.I have a very, very long fuse and can't remember a single time where I've been pushed ot the limits of wanting a fight.

Also, if you would like to me try to find the police statement detailing what i did, then i can do that!

I can just see the police statement:"The attacker was apprehended by being knocked unconscious by a "sweet chin music" and immediatly afterwords the victim of the attack was witnessed crouching down and flexing his muscles, as fireworks shot into the sky from a neighbours garden"
Legendary!Been in more fights than I care to remember (and this isn't me wanting to sounding like Billy Big Bollocks, because what's so impressive about getting into fights?!)I'm a door man so I imagine I will get in a fair few more. Pulled off a few wrestling moves in fights without really thinking about it..Knocked a man down and as he went to kick me from the floor I grabbed his leg and turned him over and into a Kurt ANgle esque Ankle Lock and just walked him out of the door like that.Didnt have time to pull one side of my shirt down before I did it, but it seemed to work all the same.