Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

Guest TimStrange

In PeaceKeepers story some guy kicks in a windshield With one Kick!! If this guys has that much Power to kick in a windscreen then he should be able to knock you on your ass!....Not meant to diss you but I mean Come on! Now I am all for alittle BS when it comes to these stories but you say He shattered my wind screen then he hit you 15-20 times and you did not go Down.....That is Alittle to much BS to handle!-Tim Strange

Edited by TimStrange

Now I am all for alittle BS when it comes to these stories but you say He shattered my wind screen then he hit you 15-20 times and you did not go Down.....That is Alittle to much BS to handle!

Of course, the next part, when he caught said windscreen breaker with a sweet chin music was just so utterly believableIm surprised his attacker never noticed him tuning the fan. :D

Guest TimStrange

Didn't the said WindScreen Breaker See JR and Jerry Lawler Commentating from behind a bush...and which sleeper did you use to choke him out....Million Dollar Dream, Dragon Sleeper?

Edited by TimStrange

After no selling a few punches, why didnt he hulk up, hit him with 3 right hands, a big boot and a legdrop....the fight would have been over so much quicker, and would have saved him some of the pain.

There is 1 man who can back up this whole story! I will get him to do that when he is back from work!Also, if you would like to me try to find the police statement detailing what i did, then i can do that!azzbybaby_4743071.jpgThe guy who did the damage, not exactly a big guy! Edited by Peacekeeper

Guest TimStrange

Or If He Ran Around Shaking Bushes as the guy stood there in fear only to be gorilla pressed and splashed....to pick up the easy victory.Does using Wrestling moves in a Real Fight Constitute BackYard Wrestling?

Guest TimStrange

BEWARE OF THIS MAN!

azzbybaby_4743071.jpg

He Can Kick WindScreens in with a Single kick, he is vicious ruthless and determined to do harm!....

Also, if you would like to me try to find the police statement detailing what i did, then i can do that!

I can just see the police statement:"The attacker was apprehended by being knocked unconscious by a "sweet chin music" and immediatly afterwords the victim of the attack was witnessed crouching down and flexing his muscles, as fireworks shot into the sky from a neighbours garden"

I had a woman-hitting-you problem a couple of weeks ago. I just picked her up in a fireman's lift and span her round for a bit, then put her down gently. She stopped, and apologised. It was apparently a bad week.I've been in another fight. Big guy at my school started pushing me into the wall over and over. Then he decided to run at me Ho-train style. I moved. The clampit was hardly hurt, and started choking me from behind, so i dropped and effectively gave him a jaw-breaker. When i got up he started puching me, so I started kicking his knees. When he dropped I gave him a straight kick to the face. That was that. I still keep my distance. We reckon he eats small children for breakfast.

Once, some dude hit me, I hit hit, to the ground and then put him in the walls of Jericho, he did not hit me again.  Wrecked his legs, he could not walk for a week.

Surely that would've been a perfect time to go for the dreaded Garvin Stomp? Edited by Gossy

Also, if you would like to me try to find the police statement detailing what i did, then i can do that!

I can just see the police statement:"The attacker was apprehended by being knocked unconscious by a "sweet chin music" and immediatly afterwords the victim of the attack was witnessed crouching down and flexing his muscles, as fireworks shot into the sky from a neighbours garden"
Sorry, but even that made me laugh!actually, in my statement, they had to put that i am a trained professional wrestler, and when asked what kind of kick i had done i did actually say "well, they call it Sweet Chin Music or a Superkick", but the woman just put down somthing gay like "hard kick to the face area"

Guest TimStrange

Thats may what He looks like Normal but what happends when you make him Mad......Is his name Bruce Banner by chance?

professorgreen.jpg