WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

I don't think I've ever been so excited about a show. I'm just glad the mark in me still lives.Sickboy - found his smile~, now bring on TWC baby!

Same here.Ive not seen many WWE shows in the past few months cos of uni but im so pumped about mania. Id say im looking forward to this show more than any WWE show in a lot of years.Heres hoping it lives up!

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velocity's starting :)Words cannot descrive how much I hate Orlando Jordan :angry:

Orlando Jordan sucks.He has no gimmick and no talent or any charisma IMO. I dont even think he has "The Look".

Guest Penis Suplex

I'm going to bed tonight praying to Godrrero that my mate actually brings in the tape for me and doesn't proceed to spoil things.

IM SOOOOO FUCKING HYPEDME- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW LOGOI CANT WAIT FOR TAKERI CANT WAIT FOR EVERYTHINGI AM LIFEI LOVE WRESTLINGAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWRESTLEMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHATCAH GONNA DO WHEN HULK HOGAN RUNS WILD ON YOUIF YA SMELLLLOH HELLYEAHOH YOU DID'T KNOW NEOW NEOW NE NEOWSHOW!