WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the show will open with the smackdown tag match and finish with goldberg vs Brock. with austin getting all the attention :rolleyes:

I doubt they will end with Goldberg/Brock becasue both are leaving after WM. The show will finnish with the 3-Way match becasue that will be the last thing people will remember and in theory will tune into Raw the next day :crazy:

• Paid Members

I'd only finish with the three way if Benoit or HBK are going over. If Triple H is winning that match they should put Eddie Vs Angle last, so the fans are sent home with a happy ending, a face winning in the main event.

Warning SpoilersBret will NOT be at wrestlemaniaand According to BlackJack Brown, Goldberg is now 'likely' to stay with WWE because of his new found friendship with Steve Austin, something that Keith reported earlier. To update on the matter, it seems that WWE are frantically planning how to get Goldberg back into the title picture while moving Lesnar out of the mix. It is rumored that Goldberg will be victorious tonight and move to SmackDown! to begin a feud for the SmackDown! championship with Kurt Angle. It makes sense to book Goldberg as the number one face in the company if he does say.taken from wrestlezone.com

It is rumored that Goldberg will be victorious tonight and move to SmackDown! to begin a feud for the SmackDown! championship with Kurt Angle. It makes sense to book Goldberg as the number one face in the company if he does say

Glad that at least one of them are staying, if Goldie does go to SD!, then it will give them an extra bit of star power that they need.Golberg V Angle could be a good little feud :) As for opener, I think the SD! Fatal 4 way Tag and the last will be the triple threat because the winner of the Rumble goes on to 'headline WM' ;) I'll also be intrested to see that if Brock does leave, how they explain his absence :duh:

*Taps Watch* god darn this was early.Anyways I've been on a Wrestlemania download spree all day. So far I've downloaded Hogan/Bundy Cage match, HBK/Ramon Ladder, Hogan/Warrior, Savage/Flair, HBK/Austin, HHH/Undertaker and HBK/Jericho. It's getting me right pumped I tell thee.

I've been getting hyped up for Mania all day. I can't wait for the Crusierweight Open, Jericho Vs Christain (could be a MOTN contender IMO) and who could forget the WWE Title Match between Eddie and Kurt. The Undertaker's return I hope will be some spectacle. Cena Vs Show won't be the most technichal affair but will be entertaining enough. The women's title match will be one of the best women's title match's in recent years. The triple threat could be good but I see Hunter winning the spoils. Goldberg Vs Brock could be alright, I'm undecided on that one. The Tag matches I'm not too bothered about and I'm sure there is more matches.

Edited by Larger Than Life

Guest DaveyBoy

Goldberg vs Brock is really unpredictable and even more so if Goldberg is now staying with the WWE. On one hand, Brock won't want to be beaten in his 'final match' and will want to go out on a high. On the other hand, if Goldberg is staying, the only logical thing to do is to have Goldberg beat Lesnar then switch to Smackdown. I can't see why if Lesnar is leaving he would be interested in being at WM to lose to Goldberg.

Another SpoilerPete Rose will be at the mania ppvIn addition WWE are planning on revealing a new logo to represent their company, no word on what it looks like though

Edited by gaz2050

• Paid Members

I am sooooooooooo pumped for WrestleMania. I dont think I've ever been this pumped for a PPV ever. The excitement for this WrestleMania certainly matches the excitement for WrestleMania 17.