Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Has CM Punk commented yet? I can imagine his thoughts echoing Joe and Maff's. By this weekend there's gonna be nobody left.

A CM Punk comment has been issued, from a net Radio show IIRC!Didn't go into a tirade or shot on RF, mainly just focused on the "RoH are a family" "One individuals mistake can't break us" ala Daniels and a few others!

Guest alanhill

RODDY PIPER REMOVES HIMSELF FROM RING OF HONOR SHOW; FEINSTEIN STILL INVOLVED BEHIND THE SCENES by 1Wrestling.com Updated: 3/8/2004 6:54:23 PM 1Wrestling.com has also learned that, despite public announcements to the contrary, Rob Feinstein has still been involved in a behind the scenes role regarding planning for this weekend's event.

I'm interested. There's a ? at the end of the headline at 1wrestling.com that's strangely absent from your quote. Was it not there when you copy-pasted? If it was, that's a severe liberty Bob. I'm sure 1wrestling added it later, I don't remember seeing it at first.Anyway, 1wrestling now has an interview with Gabe, where he denies it all over again. As he points out, if Rob Feinstein is involved, it's all fucked. They cannot pull of a snow job in this climate.

from 1wrestling.comStatement from Rob FeinsteinI am writing this as my only contact with the media regarding the allegations made about myself. I am doing this without the knowledge of Gabe or Doug or anyone associated with Ring Of Honor and RFVideo. This has been a very hard time for me obviously and to say I've experienced emotions I never had before is an understatement. I've considered killing myself numerous times and if I wasn't such a coward I think I would have done. I need to thank my family for the support they have shown me. To all the boys in Ring Of Honor I apologise. I love each and every one of you and I'm sorry, so so sorry. I hope one day you can all get over this misunderstanding which has soiled my good name. I've been reading the Internet alot recently and seen the comments people have said about me, and whilst I can understand the reaction people need to realise these are just allegations and we live in America where you are innocent until proven innocent. I have never and would never engage in sexual activity with anyone under 18 years of age. If you have read the conversation between me and the supposed 14 year old boy you will se that at no time did I say I wanted any type of sexual liaisons. I have been victimised and these allegations are 100% unfounded. I am currently in discussion with my lawyer and numerous suits are going to be filed against NBC, numerous individuals involved in this sting and numerous websites. With regards my companies RFVideo and Ring Of Honor I am no longer involved despite what some websites are reporting. With all this going on in my life I am in no condition to work anyway and I won't be returning to either companies in any capacity until my name is cleared. I doubt very much I'll ever return to ROH. Doug is now in control of RFVideo which I believe is getting a new name and Ring Of Honor is being run by Gabe and CM Punk. Please continue to suport Ring Of Honor because whilst I created it I promise you at this moment and for the forseable future am not involved. Ring Of Honor is the greatest promotion in the world today not just because of me but because of the workers, guys like Somoa Joe, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Special K, Raven, and CM Punk. Everyone please remember I am a human being and we all make mistakes, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Robert Feinstein

just thought I would paste what Dave Scherer wroteThere is currently a supposed statement from Rob Feinstein making the rounds on some internet sites. We won't be posting the statement at this time since when I checked the headers on the email, which said it came from an AOL address, in actuality it came from a provider called "runbox.com." That leads us to believe it's a bogus statement since AOL email clearly lists "AOL" in its headers. A simple check of the headers puts the authenticity of this supposed statement in doubt so we will not be posting it at this time.

Yeah, I know it's fake, but I haven't been horribly tasteless in a while.

To all the boys in Ring Of Honor I apologise. I love each and every one of you.  Especially you, Steve.  Colby tastes nice.

There, edited :)

1wrestling is so obviously trying to get hits. Feinstein's gone. Full fricken stop.

I can't believe there's people in the business trying to make something off of this situation. :blush: - I'm sorry I don't know why I said that!

Guest vanhalen

From 1bob:

1Wrestling.com has learned that Roddy Piper will not appear on the March 13 Ring of Honor event and his representatives are notifying of Ring of Honor officials of that decision this evening.Piper believes it would not be appropriate for him to be involved in a Ring of Honor event at this time based on the controversy last week involving Ring of Honor owner Rob Feinstein.Piper's decision comes on the heels of decisions by Bobby Heenan and Abyss to withdraw from upcoming Ring of Honor shows. Ring of Honor officials had initially said Heenan was withdrawing because of conflicts with his book tour, but Heenan confirmed on the Wrestling Observer Radio show last night that he withdrew because of the Feinstein scandal.1Wrestling.com has also learned that, despite public announcements to the contrary, Rob Feinstein has still been involved in a behind the scenes role regarding planning for this weekend's event.

If that's true, then this fed is done. After what some of the wrestlers have recently said, especially Dan Maff and champ Samoa Joe, either they're going to be major hypocrites if they work ROH, or they're going to live up to their word and end their association with ROH.I can't believe Gabe and Doug would be so dumb as to even associate with RF in a business sense at this point in time, maybe even a personal sense until the storm somewhat blows over.

Samoa Joe, ROH World Champion, stand-up guy, comic genius, the fucking MAN, has updated his LJ:

Well 14 hours on a plane and finally home, and in the thick of it all.There is nothing I would like better to do then talk about my latest German excursion, and expound on a positive experience I have had, but alas I can't.This is only a portion of my thoughts and feelings on the "ROB FEINSTEIN" situation.Rob please do not allow yourself to EVER enter my site. My anger for you and your actions far surpass anyone or anything imaginable. Your heinous, terrible acts are beyond excuse and explanation.Your shame is YOURS alone and forced upon us by your arrogance and lies.Though other close to you are holding their tongue and focusing their efforts on salvaging what your sick, selfish and stupid actions have caused, I have the luxury of telling you that I hope you get exactly what you deserve. My gut instinct tells me I hope you are found one morning without breath, but in reality as a DECENT human being, unlike you I hope you find some help for your sickness.As for ROH I will be at 3/13 and all whatever future dates I am able to attend. ROH is much larger then one individual and I am only coming back on the assurance that Rob Feinstein is done with ROH and all associated companies.To all the naysayers your criticism are valid, but you must also know that I am participating on the word that none of the money from my appearance or any other wrestler will be benifitted upon by Rob.ROH is something that not only myself but EVERY guy in the lockeroom has literal blood sweat and tears invested into building. This is not about "saving a paycheck", this is about saving a place we have taken pride in working in and have done our very best to build.There are others out there which I hope I will address my issues to personally (and in a civil manner) including Eric Gargiulo who's rant about Rob in my eyes was COMPLETELY justified except for the convienent insertion of CZW rhetoric which has NOTHING to do with the situation. My question is why wait till now to air this about Rob? Once again no strikes against Eric, he like MANY others who work within the confines of Independent wrestling deserve all the support we can get in a industry that is waning, so I emplore you all to remember who your wholesale comments are REALLY affecting.To Fans and Foes of ROH, please be assured that if indeed the dismissal of Rob is a fake, I have no problem making such public, handing back the belt and/or, melting it down for a new 9 iron and hopefully catching a few rounds of golf with Bob Barnett.To Rob once again, I hope your happy YOUR situation has hurt so many who trusted you to do NO MORE then NOT be a fucking sicko loser! I am ashamed that at a time I spoke well of you and your respect for my comments resulted in this."Hey All Those Guys work for me"I believe where your words, You could not have been more wrong since I worked for just about everyone else in that picture except for you, and I hope your horrible acts will not prevent me to continue to do so. I am sure my sentiments are shared by the rest of the roster who will appear on 3/13.Thank you for the read, and I hope we can come to the BEST possible resolution to this tragic and sad series of events.Samoa Joe

So there you go. Good enough for me, at any rate.
*Gets up off chair and applauds*

So there you go. Good enough for me, at any rate.

*Gets up off chair and applauds*

*ditto*

F*(|< The doubters, I'm telling you

ROH WILL LIVE!!!!