Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

That definately looks fake. There are plenty of people out there who don't like Feinstein for whatever reason and could pull something like this. I will need more convincing.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Gothic

Rob Feinstein is a fag...my word should be enough but in case it's not:

funathleticguy.jpg

real or fake: The man has had this coming a long long time

That definately looks fake. There are plenty of people out there who don't like Feinstein for whatever reason and could pull something like this. I will need more convincing.

List of perverts caught in the act by the same guy, going back to August last year.

Guest Dave Pick

Ok, it IS legit it appears.Adverts for the show have been shown in the U.S. Whilst the faces are pixelated for some reason, one of the guys running towards a car had an uncanny likeness to RF apparently. We'll know more 11:30 EST for sure, but man...hehe.

can someone fill me in

Rob would love to.Seriously, It's a convo between RF and a 14 year old boy who is a homosexual. They chat, exchange photos or something which leads to the 14 year old kid jacking off to one of RF's photos. It's messed up.

• Paid Members

It's a convo between RF and a 14 year old boy who is a homosexual. They chat, exchange photos or something which leads to the 14 year old kid jacking off to one of RF's photos. It's messed up.

If it was all consenting then surely its not peadophilic, if he was encouraging him and harrasing him then it would be peadophilic.

Its hard to comment without seeing the actual site though

I'm not sure if it's legit or not.I mean, It's just a chatlog, this can be easily faked. Also, someone could have a similar/fake contact address and is pretending to be Rob.It's not like they have video footage of him in person talking to a 14 year old boy, is it?