Eddie Guerrero

Guest Nigel Law

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shocked Bobbins, flicking through old Powerslams looking for inspiration for his unstarted Shootfabe article that's due in 2 days. 

Arrrgh, don't remind me. I got part of it done, but now trying to spin out some words on the AJPW/Zero-One relationship is fairly tedious. Deadline stretching to include results from the IWGP Title Tournament as well. Thank God for time difference in my favour.

Guest overbooked

A shocked Bobbins, flicking through old Powerslams looking for inspiration for his unstarted Shootfabe article that's due in 2 days.

Nice to see any sheep theories being played out in full here!Shocking that coming up to Eddie Guerrero's big title chance two people would decide to do an article on him, dig up some research off google and HORROR OF HORRORS end up with a similar articleI mean jesus unless someone's going to find duplicates of all the other articles Nige has posted there's no case whatsoever.1 in 20+ articles mysteriously ended up being similar to one someone else had written about a popular and widley known subject. Someone call the JFK theoristsIt's more Mo thinking he's better than he is in that he's THAT DAMN GOOD that noone could possibly match any of his articles as a throwaway piece. Oh noFact is I suggested the idea of a Guerrero article to Nige, so he didn't get the idea from powerslam.and fuck if I was looking for CREDIBILITY in the IWC I'm sure as hell not going to waste half an hour writing up an article written by Mo fucking Chatra, considered a retard by a good portion of your target audienceGood to see that everyone turned on Nige without considering other options or waiting for any kind of explanation though. Slightly sad to see people I've come to expect better from doing exactly the same.Actually come to think of it I think he reviewed the Royal Rumble on the same day as Scott Keith and listed the same moves :o:o:oHe's guilty as Shipman folks!:\

Nice to see any sheep theories being played out in full here!Shocking that coming up to Eddie Guerrero's big title chance two people would decide to do an article on him, dig up some research off google and HORROR OF HORRORS end up with a similar articleI mean jesus unless someone's going to find duplicates of all the other articles Nige has posted there's no case whatsoever.1 in 20+ articles mysteriously ended up being similar to one someone else had written about a popular and widley known subject. Someone call the JFK theoristsIt's more Mo thinking he's better than he is in that he's THAT DAMN GOOD that noone could possibly match any of his articles as a throwaway piece. Oh noFact is I suggested the idea of a Guerrero article to Nige, so he didn't get the idea from powerslam.and fuck if I was looking for CREDIBILITY in the IWC I'm sure as hell not going to waste half an hour writing up an article written by Mo fucking Chatra, considered a retard by a good portion of your target audienceGood to see that everyone turned on Nige without considering other options or waiting for any kind of explanation though. Slightly sad to see people I've come to expect better from doing exactly the same.Actually come to think of it I think he reviewed the Royal Rumble on the same day as Scott Keith and listed the same moves :o:o:oHe's guilty as Shipman folks!

Roughly translated: "Aw...shit. I can't believe I let that guy write for my website".Have you read the PowerSlam article? Have you read the article done by Nigel? If so, then I dunno where the fuck you're coming from. If not, do so. It's pretty obvious what's happened here, and it's got nothing to do with people here being sheep.

Ok this is my 2 cents for what it's worth.I met Nigel at Uprising 2 and he was pretty safe. His work seem to stand out, from a lot of other writers. Law has produced some excellent stuff over the past 5 or so months since I met him. Whether Xwrestling will happen or not, it has most probably put a lot of stress on Nigel. Now I haven't read the Eddie articles so I can't comment on that but if he did plaguraise i'm sure it was down to stress. People are being way too hard on Nige, everyone make's mistakes. Anyway, I was looking forward to the Wrestling Press :(

I've not read both, but Nige's was a fairly simple looks into a well publicised career of where the information is available from anywhere.I'm happy to have Nige write for my site and he'll continue to do so. If you'd bothered looking it up you'd see he does articles on news the day it happens. Now unless you find something through google he isn't taking that from a magazine.Nige is1) A better writer than Mo Chatra2) Not stupid enough to copy stuff from a guy he works for and publicise it on a forum, unless he was very very drunk. and he'd have needed beer gogs on when it came to Mo's writing and getting that drunk would show in the typing :)Nothing to do with people being sheep? Show me some people not going "OMG IT WOZ ALWAZE GUNA HAPAN CUZ XWRESTLZING IS FRAUDZ CUZ MOJ SED SO!!!11" and I might give you some credenceUntil then I'll stick with the uncopied articles Nige has written for my site and give him the benefit of the doubt that one came off looking like another. Hell Nige showed me the article before he posted it, he knows I normally read powerslam. He stated to me that it sucked. I have it in my inbox at SC where I proof read it before it was posted. I'll take that and my own dealings with him that go back further than anyone elses here over some half assed conspiracy claptrap about two simple articles that were a bit similar. Hell you post a lot like Ray from my boards, I don't accuse you of being the same person though many of the ideas are the same in your posts. I could probably do some quotes and make a decent case if I wanted to. I won't because I'm not a twat and don't sink to wanting to lynch someone for something like this, and frankly having thought of you as a level headed guy in the past it sucks that you've lowered my opinion of you by doing soAlthough I'm sure you're 10x more over with Version1 and van halen so good for you I suppose

If I were Eddie I would be worried about any title run at the moment. The NWO card looks seriously poor, the event has had hardly any build up and I can see the buyrate being one of the worst, if not the worst. If he does win the title, probably due to Goldberg interfering is there going to be any credibility in the win? Not in my book and him getting the title will only be so Brock v Goldberg match at WM is not for any title. Further to that, if he does win the title and has to defend at WM where on the card is the match going to be? It won't be the last two for sure(Brock/Goldberg & HHH/Benoit will be the last two for sure. They usually break up 'big' matches too so the fans get a bit of relief from tense matches. That reduces the WWE title to a midcard match. Not where you want to be.Further to that, how long will Eddie hold the title? Not long enough.