Eddie Guerrero

Guest Nigel Law

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the second article was both Mo and Fin together :)

Ah.You see, Mo probably wrote the new article, but gave Fin equal credit because his article took into account some of Fin's work from a previous article. That's OK then. :D Giving credit where credit is due~~~~~~~~~~~~Passing off other peoples work as your own````````````````````````

I dont understand :(- Nigel knows this is a forum full of UK people- Nigel knows Powerslam is read by UK people- Nigel knows people on the UKFF read Powerslam- Nigel knows that if he posts a Powerslam article and takes credit for it, he will get caught.Either hes been set up, or hes a dumb ass.

• Moderators

What the FUCK?As the almighty MOJster pointed out, plagurising an article and regurgitating it on a forum the original writer posts at is possibly the dumbest thing ever. Not even taking into account it was originally in a magazine which a large number of people who frequent this place read, how could anyone possibly expect to get away with this? As someone trying to carve out a writing career myself, to me, plagurism is a crime on a par with murder, drink driving and being Richard Blackwood.So where exactly does XWrestling stand on the credibility scale right about now? Birds of a feather, and all that.

Wow! And to think I was going to come on here today and give a load of constructive criticism about how the article could have been improved. Seems a bit pointless now. - A shocked Bobbins, flicking through old Powerslams looking for inspiration for his unstarted Shootfabe article that's due in 2 days. :crazy: Anyone else reckon Nigel will now take to posting music videos of his backyard antics, or complain to Moorish if we mention his real name?I wonder what Phil Lowe thinks of this whole thing. ;)

So where exactly does XWrestling stand on the credibility scale right about now? Birds of a feather, and all that.

Hey, I've just realised how they're going to get away with XWrestling.'All the stars will be appearing. Direct your attention to the video wall.'>video wall shows a couple of TNA matches, Zach Gowan/Vince McMahon, and Bam Bam/Taz from ECW Living Dangerously 98<'Thank you, come again'

Guest The Masked Avenger

Ah, I hope all the rubes like tom1151 that have liked the arse of the Law since day 1 feel thouroughly embarassed.

Anyone else reckon Nigel will now take to posting music videos of his backyard antics, or complain to Moorish if we mention his real name?

Speaking of which... I wonder if any of Nigel's articles were ripped from Coey's stuff? Man, that would be fun... :)

So where exactly does XWrestling stand on the credibility scale right about now? Birds of a feather, and all that.

Hey, I've just realised how they're going to get away with XWrestling.'All the stars will be appearing. Direct your attention to the video wall.'>video wall shows a couple of TNA matches, Zach Gowan/Vince McMahon, and Bam Bam/Taz from ECW Living Dangerously 98<'Thank you, come again'
Wow. X-Wrestling's gonna have a video wall?

• Paid Members

No, the second article was both Mo and Fin together :)

Ah.You see, Mo probably wrote the new article, but gave Fin equal credit because his article took into account some of Fin's work from a previous article. That's OK then. :D Giving credit where credit is due~~~~~~~~~~~~Passing off other peoples work as your own````````````````````````
I'm fairly sure that Mo 'borrowing' from a previous article by Fin Martin is ethically OK considering Mo had to then submit his article for editorial approval by, erm, Fin Martin.There's always a degree of overlap when you do the 'they did this, then they did this, then they did this' type of article in PS anyway - there's a very high 'turnover' of audience for PS, which is why certain stuff (like the 'your questions answered' feature) repeats every so often.