Would you support the BNP?

Gossy

Would you support the BNP  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Regarding the 'most popular language', the disparity is probably between native (of 'first language' speakers), of which Spanish may well be higher the English, and 'fluent speakers' (including people who speak it as a second, third or other language), which is where English is more likely to be the most popular (partly because the US/UK/Australia/Canada position in international trade makes it beneficial to learn for non-native speakers, and partly because it's such a hybrid, grammatically illogical language that native English speakers are more likely to feel it's hard enough to cope with by itself and forgo learning a second language).

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Beast how can you put:"Labour are trying to fix what the Tories wrecked" are you too young to actually know what the country was like back in 1997?I'll tell you what first time buyers at least stood a chance of being able to buy a home back then. Personal allowances each year under Ken as Chancellor would increase by more than enough to offset national insurance increases. Beer was cheaper. I honestly think the NHS and schools were not as bad then as they are now. Please elaborate on how society and the economy are now better than 1997 and I will then eat humble pie.

I'll tell you what first time buyers at least stood a chance of being able to buy a home back then. Personal allowances each year under Ken as Chancellor would increase by more than enough to offset national insurance increases. Beer was cheaper. I honestly think the NHS and schools were not as bad then as they are now. Please elaborate on how society and the economy are now better than 1997 and I will then eat humble pie.

Amen, you'd need to win the lottery if you're a first time buyer trying to get a house, my tip shared ownership, I think some councils still do this, anyway, that's unimportant now, I think we've seen that the problem with immigration is vastly over-rated by the media (what a shocker) I wanted to see how people would vote when the decision was put into their hands to support a party who's fundamental beliefs are racist, I'm very surprised that so many people answered "yes" or "maybe" especially worse are the people who say "yes, but..." make up your mind, hopefully this topic will not include JTTS shouting "SEND THEM TO THE NEAREST COUNTRY" like a deranged air warden. Ah, the Second World War, where Britain was at war against the Nazi's, now, we're in a position where British people 60 years on are voting for them.Weird old World :/P.S. - If I ever get on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Lister, I want your phone number!*Winner of smartest person on the planet, Gossy award 2003 - John Lister* Edited by Gossy

Goddy, I never said send them to the nearest country. I said they are supposed to go to the nearest safe border. BEFORE they get to Britain.

Sorry Jabber, my bad :( The important thing is you've stopped replying in posts SHOUTING!! :D Edited by Gossy

JTTS nobody commented on my observation that a lot of refugees/asylum seekers come through the channel tunnel, obviously not wanting to stay in France. I guess some would say it is a compliment to this country that they all want to come here and not our good friends in the EU such as France and Spain.

Dude, Labour are trying to fix what the Tories wrecked- it had too get worse before they can make it better. If we vote the Conservatives back in then we're going to end up back where we started- a broken country. And how will we fix it? We'll vote Labour, and in 10 years this thread will reapper with the same views on Labour and the Tories.

Oh please, that excuse is as old as the hills. Labour have now been in power for SEVEN years. The excuse of blaming the previous government wore off a long time ago.It's just indicative of the attitude that this Government has spawned, the "not my department/not my problem/blame someone else/nothing we can do, sorry" attitude that this country seems to be overwhelmed by at the moment. Well I'm sorry, but the buck stops with the Government, and it's about time the Government took responsibility for the running of this country, which, after all, was what it was elected to do way back in 1997.And John Amos, you've hit the nail on the head there.

• Paid Members

JTTS nobody commented on my observation that a lot of refugees/asylum seekers come through the channel tunnel, obviously not wanting to stay in France. I guess some would say it is a compliment to this country that they all want to come here and not our good friends in the EU such as France and Spain.

Well I can only assume that in France they wouldn't get what they get here. But I don't know for sure because I don't know what the welfare system is like in France.

Well I can only assume that in France they wouldn't get what they get here. But I don't know for sure because I don't know what the welfare system is like in France.
Good to see you've all read the fact-based posts earlier in the thread.

Guest thelegend

I am a selfish, self-centred prick. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I think of myself first, and everybody else second.

OK lets say I take the same view, I don't like the fact that you are so stunningly ignorant, I am even more annoyed that you don't have the good sense to realise this and continue to spout you're rather poisinous views on the world.So thinking of myself first and you second I cut you, and leave you to bleed to death, then all my problems are solved.Not actually a very good way for the world to live now is it? And believe me putting a blanket ban on all immigration will lead to innocent deaths, of little kids just like, but way less fortunate than, you.food for thought little man? Edited by thelegend

Yes, but John, nobody here actually supports the BNP in any way, shape or form.

I do.........and just a quick question, I would like to ask Ducky, Bobbins and Psybro which party they actually do support. This isnt for any flaming purposes, id just like to know.......because they seem to dislike every party that comes up on here.
I consider myself a Liberal Democrat supporter, although I think they need to adopt more centrist economic policy instead of trying to compete with Labour on public spending. I yearn for a return to the traditions of British Liberalism which seem to go unnoticed by the two largest parties.Labour are a decent party but I dislike the direction they have taken under Blair, particularly in their second term. For one thing they try to interfere in far too much. As a result our government is rather sprawling and disorganised. They have been pumping money and staff into an increasingly inefficent, bureaucratic system instead of engaging in the reforms that are clearly needed.I would only ever vote Conservative if the Leader, Shadow Cabinet and Members were all Boris Johnson. When they're not busy fighting amongst themselves, they're fighting to preserve themselves instead of the country. It's a shame because Stanley Baldwin was a great PM and Boris Johnson is the greatest politician alive today.So in conclusion, Labour do too much, the Conservatives do too little, and the Lib Dems need to set up shop in the middle ground.