Why

Guest Big Frank

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never meet one homosexual that finds the word faggot offensive.

:omg: Have you ever met a homosexual?
I am one sweetheart
Fair enough, but I personally don't know anyone that wouldn't take offence it to it. Some guys I know refer to themselves as queer, but I have always known faggot to be the most offensive term around. Actually, I have only ever heard it used in a derogatory manner.

Guest Big Frank

I am one sweetheart
Fair enough, but I personally don't know anyone that wouldn't take offence it to it. Some guys I know refer to themselves as queer, but I have always known faggot to be the most offensive term around. Actually, I have only ever heard it used in a derogatory manner.
Last time I was on Canel Street fag seemed to be the word of the day.

I am one sweetheart
Last time I was on Canel Street fag seemed to be the word of the day.
Crikey! How times have changed. :)

Another thing I don't get is this...Just say I'm a total racist. I'm like a proper skinhead. However, I don't act on my racist feelings. Would you still hate me? So I have an opinion that's in the minority. But it's not as if I go around lynching black people. I don't shove my opinions in your face.Just wondering.

Nobody should hate anyone for being racist, they should only ever hate someone for being a fucking ignorant piece of shit. The two things tend to hand-in-hand though.

Personally I find the term 'coloured' offensive because it seems to me to imply that whites are devoid of colour, that they are pure. I think Malcolm X describes it well - "When I was born, I was black. When I grow up, I'm black. When I'm ill, When I die, I'm black. But you - When you're born, you're pink. When you grow up, you're white. When you're ill, you're green. When you go out in the sun, you go red. When you're cold, you go blue. When you die, you're purple. And you have the nerve to call me Colored?"

Personally I find the term 'coloured' offensive because it seems to me to imply that whites are devoid of colour, that they are pure. I think Malcolm X describes it well - "When I was born, I was black. When I grow up, I'm black. When I'm ill, When I die, I'm black. But you - When you're born, you're pink. When you grow up, you're white. When you're ill, you're green. When you go out in the sun, you go red. When you're cold, you go blue. When you die, you're purple. And you have the nerve to call me Colored?"

Biggest pile of Bull $hit ever. Im sorry but ive never gone green when im ill ive never gone blue when im cold and ive never been white. If i had to describe my colour it would be baghe with pink mixed in or if ive been in the sun then more tanned. Also whats wrong with being called coloured we are "ALL" couloured when you you get down to it.

Biggest pile of Bull $hit ever. Im sorry but ive never gone green when im ill ive never gone blue when im cold and ive never been white. If i had to describe my colour it would be baghe with pink mixed in or if ive been in the sun then more tanned. Also whats wrong with being called coloured we are "ALL" couloured when you you get down to it.
Erm, thats what he was getting at. Edited by fleischmark