any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

• Paid Members

Momi, Welcome, I Hope you Find the Girl of Your dreams here, If Not.... I will put on a Wig and paint my nails Red....  :love:

Red? ooh, how common.[EDIT] Damn, walked right into Majik's trap! :cry: Edited by surf_digby

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CJ Brown

Im actaully quite interested in this free bus pass thing. If he gets one for being some lame cyber stalking imigrant and "hard working" brits still have to pay i will be horrified

my name is momi, and it is short for mohommad. Momi is what my friends are calling me, so it is not my real name, but it also is. my pass for the long bus that I take is given to me when i starting the course in September. because to take the bus would be a lot of money each day.

• Paid Members

my pass for the long bus that I take is given to me when i starting the course in September. because to take the bus would be a lot of money each day.

yes, tell me about it........the 'long bus' I take to uni each day takes an hour and costs me Edited by Birchill's Buddy

my pass for the long bus that I take is given to me when i starting the course in September. because to take the bus would be a lot of money each day.

I got a free bus pass too, because I am poor. You can get them at college from student support if you have a low family income. Bastards made me pay for the first term because They calculated the stuff wrong and decided I was not elligible, but it's been sorted now and I get free bus passes for the rest of the year.

• Paid Members

I got a free bus pass too, because I am poor.

Im poor too, thats why I work to pay for things like course fees and bus fares.

• Paid Members

yes, birchillsbuddy. but why work for something when it is free.

because i am not a scrounger like you. I believe in paying for stuff out of my own money. I worked 6 days a week through the holidays so I could afford to take my second year at uni, I bet you had your course fees paid for aswell didnt you?