any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheMontyMan

So, Momi Amtesh... If that is your real name! Which Uni do you go. Surely you can find some great back-door babes there. Haven't you heard the rumours?

i am going to middlesex university, and my bus takes a long time to get there, but it is paid for already so that is a good thing.there are many prety girls in my university, but you see i am a very shy, and not so good at talking with girls to the face.

Is that why you cyber then? ;)

Guest TheMontyMan

my bus takes a long time to get there, but it is paid for already so that is a good thing.

Clearly, this is a work.Clearly, this line is fucking hilarious.My first genuine UKFF lol.

Guest CJ Brown

After 12 pages our lovely friend still hasnt found a pretty lady. This makes me sad. Come on the girls, give him some cyber loving. We cant all be sexy beasts like me.

Edited by CJ Brown

• Admin

i am going to middlesex university, and my bus takes a long time to get there, but it is paid for already so that is a good thing.

hmm, my bus takes a long time to get to university......but it is NOT paid for already.Momi, what do you mean by 'paid for already?'
Get your Daily Mails at the ready, folks.

• Awards Moderator

i am going to middlesex university, and my bus takes a long time to get there, but it is paid for already so that is a good thing.

hmm, my bus takes a long time to get to university......but it is NOT paid for already.Momi, what do you mean by 'paid for already?'
Get your Daily Mails at the ready, folks.
Birchill's v Momi, 12 rounds to a finish. Right after the break.

Anyone else notice that "momi_amtesh" is an anagram of "aimless_shit". Hmmm.....

No Offence Dude.... But You used "I" Twice when there is only one....And this Thread is Fucking GOLD!!!Momi, Welcome, I Hope you Find the Girl of Your dreams here, If Not.... I will put on a Wig and paint my nails Red.... :love: