any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miss cherry. i know that this is not a website for dating, but i like to talk to ladies and i like also wrestling. is that picture showing you. you are very prety and i would love to take you to a dinner. can we chat in private?

Ok its not often I say this but stay the fuck away from me u freak!CherryOh and if u like wrestling so much u'd know who the lady is in my avatar

miss cherry. i know that this is not a website for dating, but i like to talk to ladies and i like also wrestling. is that picture showing you. you are very prety and i would love to take you to a dinner. can we chat in private?

Oh my god, what is wrong with you? You just asked someone out within a sentense of meeting them when you havnt even met them!! I'm sad to say but I think your too entertaining for the UKFF

hey hey i thought ye were gon with hurrikane eh !

miss cherry.  i know that this is not a website for dating, but i like to talk to ladies and i like also wrestling.  is that picture showing you.  you are very prety and i would love to take you to a dinner.  can we chat in private?

hey hey i thought ye were gon with hurrikane eh !
Gutted.