any prety ladies on this webpage

momi_amtesh

Guest TheMontyMan

Really babe, most of you ARE mingers. But most of the male one's will never get laid without the larger lady, so it evens out.but having said that, I've seen you and you're way cute, so don't take it personal.(and should you be wondering, im fucking studly, so no comments)

I think you're a fucking twat.However, most wrestling chicks are ugly bastards.Seriously, the whole 'fell from the ugly tree thing right there'. In fact I'll do it. Wrestling Chick Fans fell from the ugly tree, hit all the branches on the way down, fell on their face, onto a rock. God, seeing how cruel he could be, picked them up, then heel turned. Slapping them in the face...... with his creative hand.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Seriously, the whole 'fell from the ugly tree thing right there'. In fact I'll do it. Wrestling Chick Fans fell from the ugly tree, hit all the branches on the way down, fell on their face, onto a rock. God, seeing how cruel he could be, picked them up, then heel turned. Slapping them in the face...... with his creative hand.

:rolleyes: and all male wrestling fans are sex gods.

Seriously, the whole 'fell from the ugly tree thing right there'. In fact I'll do it. Wrestling Chick Fans fell from the ugly tree, hit all the branches on the way down, fell on their face, onto a rock. God, seeing how cruel he could be, picked them up, then heel turned. Slapping them in the face...... with his creative hand.

That is the one of the biggest loads of shite ever posted on the UKFF, congratulations.

Guest TheMontyMan

Because you no what funny is. I wasn't particularly trying to be funny. Though I reckon I had a gaping tongue-in-cheek when I said most of what I said. In any case. Have you been to a wrestling show? My God, the amount of disabled people there!

Guest TheMontyMan

Oh great another long drawn out argument that ends in one person getting his account disabled or warnings and never actually solves F*ck all :rolleyes:

Say what? You think my comments will get me banned?

Really babe, most of you ARE mingers. But most of the male one's will never get laid without the larger lady, so it evens out.but having said that, I've seen you and you're way cute, so don't take it personal.(and should you be wondering, im fucking studly, so no comments)

I think you're a fucking twat.However, most wrestling chicks are ugly bastards.Seriously, the whole 'fell from the ugly tree thing right there'. In fact I'll do it. Wrestling Chick Fans fell from the ugly tree, hit all the branches on the way down, fell on their face, onto a rock. God, seeing how cruel he could be, picked them up, then heel turned. Slapping them in the face...... with his creative hand.
Um, I think it works both ways, female wrestling fans are as bad as male wrestling fans, so all in all, wrestling fans are an ugly bunch! , except for Momi Amtesh I'm sure he's a hunk where ever he's gone ;) No actually through my experience I think female fans are way more attractive then male fansAlso Montyman, post a picture of yourself if you think your so great :p Edited by Sly