Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see what all the fuss is about myself.

This is a post filled with jealousy methinks.As Mackem Man said its a bit like going to a cup final, but I would take it a step further than that, its almost like going to see England playing in the World Cup Final and knowing that there going to win.20 weeks today!!! Roll on WrestleMania XX Edited by guts316

Can't see what all the fuss is about myself.

This is a post filled with jealousy methinks.As Mackem Man said its a bit like going to a cup final, but I would take it a step further than that, its almost like goign to see england playing in the World Cup Final and knowing that there going to win.20 weeks today!!! Roll on WrestleMania XX
20 weeks? I'd better get packing!!!

Guest CJ Brown

20 weeks, well i be damned. Got to save up as much spending money as possible. Gotta get me a camera as well. I might take a pretty much empty suitcase and fill it up with stuff i buy out there. Hopefully you can get Spanky and London T Shirts by then!

If anyone happens to be taking in the Rangers/Devils NHL game, could they let me know, as I would love a programme from it. Also one from WMXX would be appreciated. :D Get in touch before you go and we will sort out money things.

Guest CJ Brown

When we saw the Seattle Supersonics last year the programme was free! As was the Ray Allen Bobblehead and the concert by Presidents of the United States Of America! Now they are a cool band! Also got a free WM programme at the brunch.

Guest The Masked Avenger

TMA and his brother can hopefuully be added to the list, as far as i know we are booking tickets tomorrow, baby!!!!!!.*******EDIT******Just booked the tickets.Section 349 row B.add us to the list, eef you weel.

Edited by The Masked Avenger

Guest The Masked Avenger

Nope, got them at www.ticketsnow.com my mums a travel agent and someone recomended the site to her.Cant bloody wait, its still not properly sunk in that Im going to WM, Ive never been to a televised WWE event before, just 3 house shows.

Guest The Masked Avenger

450 of your english pounds for 2 tickets (sec 349 row B) and that includes the $35 shipping.

Edited by The Masked Avenger