Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest rage against the wwe

.... I'm not going & on top of that I've never been to a WWE event in my entire life, But I would like to go to one :D So .......... I'd thought I'd just say I hope all of you have the best time at WrestleMania XX :thumbsup: & since I'm buying every WWE DVD... I might even see some of you in the crowd... But anyway I hope you all have a good time :D:):thumbsup: RATWWE.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also is a must for people is the world biggest toys are us! in times sqaure!!! Wrestling figures galore!!!

Speaking of NYC toy shops - I can't remember which street it's on, 5th Avenue I think, but near Tiffany's (from Breakfast At Tiffany's fame) there is another huge toy shop which has that huge stand-on keyboard Tom Hanks played on in 'Big' :cool:

Also is a must for people is the world biggest toys are us!  in times sqaure!!! Wrestling figures galore!!!

Speaking of NYC toy shops - I can't remember which street it's on, 5th Avenue I think, but near Tiffany's (from Breakfast At Tiffany's fame) there is another huge toy shop which has that huge stand-on keyboard Tom Hanks played on in 'Big' :cool:
Right remind me to bring my camcorder. Im so going to re-act that moment.Add to the list of people going Mike Bishop (FWA Ref) and his mate. New Yorks going to be dominated by UKFF'ers. Whats the world coming to??

Yep!! I am going too with a mate - CANT WAIT!!! :D We are plannin on going to ROH and RAW aswell then down to Miami and over to the West Coast in time for Spring Break - aiiiii!!I know loads of useless info about NYC and tons about good/bad hotels, so if any of ya needing any info - dont ask me (only kidding). Feel free.Look forward to meeting some of ya out there, i'll defo be meeting up with Mike Bishop and Mackem Man, and maybe those dudes from Blackpool too, cos thats my area.Cheap Plug time - Just over a week to go until GPW's 3rd show Nemesis at Royal British Legion in Leigh start 6 p.m - be there and you might see me add one more guy to retirement bench to keep Mike Bishop company....... :laugh: Oh yeh - not to mention the GarageTron that WILL bring British Wrestling to a whole new level and will raise the bar so far, no one will catch up.

Also is a must for people is the world biggest toys are us!  in times sqaure!!! Wrestling figures galore!!!

FAO Schwarz - great store to visit

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

how does everyone afford to go. have u people been saving all year?

Yep, saw the WMXX graphic while watching WMXIX with a load of mates and we made a pact to go to WMXX no matter what.