Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

wmxxguide.jpgFull list of UKFF members going are as follows, if your not on here PM me

01) Nigel Law02) Big Daddy Dean03) dandaman61961904) JULES05) CJ Brown06) CJ Brown's mate07) CJ Brown's other mate08) CJ Brown's other mate09) webmastfowrestlegame10) freaky jason11) martyncb12) MackemMan13) Brett14) AJ15) Gary Prince16) What!Mark17) ronaldo918) Wideload19) BushwhackerDel20) guts31621) dopper 22) guts316's mate23) a mate of dopper's from Bristol24) some bloke from Blackpool dopper knows25) the wife of some bloke from Blackpool dopper knows26) some bloke from Burnley dopper knows27) mccallister200328) wrestlescotland29) wrestlescotland's brother30) wigmonkey31) wigmonkey's mum32) the project33) the project's mate34) Big Frank35) Big Frank's girlfriend36) Big Frank's mate37) OutcastVideo 138) OutcastVideo 239) the perfect one40) the perfect one's mate, adam41) Youngy42) MikeyMike8343) AJ's brother.44) Segaboyno45) HERESY46) TMA47) TMA's brother48) ProphecyFulfilled

addtional info for travel pack people

Prior to WrestleMania XX weekend, you will receive a Weekend Itinerary containing specific details on the Times Square area hotel, the two special Superstar sessions, and the location of your registration.

Edited by brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CJ Brown

We have already booked our flights from Virgin, purely for the SNES! I recomend anybody that hasnt booked yet does the same. We would have gone Concorde, but hey.

For plane priceswww.virgin-atlantic.com/ www.britishairways.com -also try www.expedia.com for combined travel and hotel packages

No Gossy it is purely for information :D Any way more info incase you are daft and have got tickets but have no passport or your passport is die to run out then.www.ukpa.gov.uk/Also if you have not got tickets but are getting desprate ebayAlso in this thread would be nice to hear of stuff going on in new york that week, any sporting or music events. What have you got planned for your time in the city.

Edited by brett

Quick check:If you're staying in NYC afterwards, Madison Square Garden has an ice hockey and basketball match on in the two days after WM (if you aren't going to the TV shows)March 10th - 13th (Wednesday through Saturday) there is the Big East college basketball championship @ MSGMarch 14th - WMXXMarch 15th - NY Rangers vs New Jersey Devils (NHL)March 16th - NY Knicks vs Washington Wizards (NBA)and if you're staying longer...March 19th - Knicks vs Nets (NBA)March 22nd - Knicks vs Hawks (NBA)March 23rd - Rangers vs Penguins (NHL)and more on http://www.thegarden.com/boxoffice.jsp

ROH also have a show in nearby Elizabeth, NJ on the Saturday before WM.It's at the Rex Plex, and if you want details on tickets (as well as transport to and from), go to www.1wrestling.com (then the contacts page) and send an e-mail to Mike Johnson asking for details.

What have you got planned for your time in the city.

I'm going with guts316 and his mate and I'm sure there will be different things each of us wants to see and do in our three days in NYC.Fortunately I have visited once before and have visited the best touristy places like Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Central Park etc. So I won't be gutted if I dont see those. I also made a point of visiting the Hotels where Sid killed Nancy and John Lennon was shot. Not sure why, but there you go. :/So I'd like to go up the Empire State Building again - daytime and night time are totally different experiences by the way - wouldn't mind seeing Ground Zero, and I want to go to plenty of pubs and strip clubs as I was too young the first time I visited. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I've done the Empire State Building at night, so want to give it a go during the day this time.There is also a simulator ride in the Empire State building called the SkyRide, which is worth a go. Although you wouldn't really want to do it more than once.

I'm going with guts316 and his mate and I'm sure there will be different things each of us wants to see and do in our three days in NYC.Fortunately I have visited once before and have visited the best touristy places like Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Central Park etc. So I won't be gutted if I dont see those. I also made a point of visiting the Hotels where Sid killed Nancy and John Lennon was shot. Not sure why, but there you go. :/So I'd like to go up the Empire State Building again - daytime and night time are totally different experiences by the way - wouldn't mind seeing Ground Zero, and I want to go to plenty of pubs and strip clubs as I was too young the first time I visited. :thumbsup:

Strip Clubs a!? You read my mind!!!Dont want to go out on the piss on the Saturday night though, it may make me sound like a pussy but I want to be clear and focused for WrestleMania sunday.Must say to Brett, excellent work getting this pinned.ITS COMING!