Lock Up Your Sons - Channel 4 tonight 10.40pm

Guest Asylum

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I'll piss about in my garden with mates and next doors kids, but that's all we do. Lame snapmares, forearm smashes and elbow drops. If I wanted to have some sugar high 16 year old drop me on my head I'd join a school where there's insurance and safety measures. Wrestling in your backyard for a bit of fun on a summers day is one thing, having someone smash a light tube over your back to get a cheer from a "crowd" of 8 people is another.

I tell you what, no matter what all the purists and bollocks say, I reckon this documentary is going to become legendary. Granted Hardcore Wrestling is daft and Granted at least half of you will go and look for the UK Backyard Wrestling Forum (yes it was all started by us..) after watching the documentary and yes I know some of you will fancy Joanne who is on my screen at the moment. I

Backyard Wrestling.....Hmmmm.........How about No...... I actually train under qualified guys, at the Garage Gym, im insured and besides backyard wrestlings a joke, couldnt care less if u have flametables an singapore canes, backyards an embarrassment to wrestling

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane

just wonderin if u guys do backyardwrestling coz i do,weve had flammin tables, barbed wire, nun chuck, singapore canes,tables and we now have a proper ring total destruction wrestling visit for ure self

You won't have a proper ring when my boot goes up it.Go away and stop embarrassing us.
ill shove my boot so far down ure throat ull be tryin to crap it 4 a week

Watched about ten minutes of it, but turned over after seeing nothing more than a bunch of brain-dead little twats trying to act like real professional wrestlers. If these guys want to cause serious injury then let them, I say. Just don't give the stupid little fuckers mainstream publicity like this.EDIT: And why the hell has this topic been pinned????

Edited by Twosheds316

• Paid Members

a bunch of brain-dead little twats trying to act like real professional wrestlers.

Shit, I must have missed that bit. All I saw were light tube shots a plenty and flabby teenagers saying how great it is to be called a legend.Who's this Joanne that Krieger's on aboot? The Geordie ginger failing to smash a guitar over La Parka (I wonder if that was the real one) in front of 5 people?

And before you know it Jay Phillips will come onto this forum claiming to have signed every kid on that show for his NEW wrestling talent agency.

• Paid Members

Well I think we can say goodbye to getting British wrestling back on TV in the next 10 years. I hope the 'wrestlers' who participated in this documentry are proud of themselves.

Damn good point actually. Maybe some of the "proper" feds in England (including one that did a bit of broadcast quality filming last Friday) should contact C4 and demand that they cover the "legitimate" UK scene so as not to have all UK wrestlers tarred with the same brush.Bloody 'ell! The Nature Boy's on now! They're certainly showing how innovative they are.