Lock Up Your Sons - Channel 4 tonight 10.40pm

Guest Asylum

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Yeah, nice plug for Dropkixx. It's a bit of a bizarre show so far. It's still making out that BYW's cool, and they'll probably go for the moralistic bit in the last segment which'll be too late as the young impressionable light tube buying teenies will already be sold on it.On "Burch's" last BYW match, why was the commentary being done by Micheal Jackson from Bo' Selecta?Jeez, there are easier ways to be called an internet legend, y'know. Shit, if I can do it then any body can.

I think you called the guy Roadkill, anyway - I don't know how he wasn't fatally injured with that botched ddt/suplex mess. Nice the way they used CZW's 'Cage of Death' name for their event too!:p These guys call themselves superstars, and are referred to as 'legends' on the forums - what a bloody joke. I too was glad when it actually showed some proper wrestling from the training school.Slickster :cool:

I occassionally used to practice a few moves with my best friend, although he would've been the only one I'd have trusted to wrestle, and still do to this day.There was no way we ever did any of that crazy shit those guys are doing - that just is an embarrassment to the wrestling world.Thankfully I now train properly and can only recommend it to those of you who are backyarding - be a 'real' wrestler and step into the proper squared circle!Slickster :cool: