Regal returning?

Rob Lowe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so the bumbling brit may be coming back? do u think he will be as bad as before?

I think that's a bit harsh, Regal was a great worker throughout his WCW run and I've always enjoyed his in ring work in the WWE/WWF, when you consider everything he's been through it's amazing he's still alive.As far as promo's are concerned he's on a different level, his run as WWF Commissioner led to some of the most entertaining things I've seen on WWF programming, he should be brought back as a manager NOW!

• Paid Members

Regal was a great worker throughout his WCW run

i agree :)

always enjoyed his in ring work in the WWE/WWF

i strongly disagree :angry: his last year in wrestling? hes given everyone hes wrestled their worst match of the year hes been a long way from the pillman memorial show for a long time. :(:angry:

• Admin

I think it is fair to say his in-ring WWE performances have been rubbish. He worked fantastically as the commissioner, I loved all his stuff, especially when Tajiri was his Butler (a brilliant feud that never was :( ).WM17 is a perfect example. His opener Vs Jericho was pretty much the worst match on the card, he's way off-pace for the style of the WWE and it just doesn't look good. Then later on in that show he does quite possibly the greatest backstage skit I've ever seen with Kamala~.All that aside, I'm glad to hear he's recovering and it would be great to have him back on TV in a non-wrestling role.

I think that's a bit harsh, Regal was a great worker throughout his WCW run and I've always enjoyed his in ring work in the WWE/WWF, when you consider everything he's been through it's amazing he's still alive.As far as promo's are concerned he's on a different level, his run as WWF Commissioner led to some of the most entertaining things I've seen on WWF programming, he should be brought back as a manager NOW!

Totally agree !!

• Paid Members

WWE fans who've been used to watching faster matches don't get Regal's slow methodical matwork, he's one of the few guys who has stuck to his guns and wrestled the style he learned , fair enough he may not have adapted to the "wwe style" but I'd rahter watch Regal's wwe matches over a lot of other wwe guys these days

he's one of the few guys who has stuck to his guns and wrestled the style he learned

Compare his matches today with those ten years ago though, there's a world of difference. Pillman Show and Insurrextion matches aside he's been a total wreck for the past two years and the vast majority of his matches stink regardless of whether or not WWE fans 'get' his style.

• Paid Members

he's one of the few guys who has stuck to his guns and wrestled the style he learned

Compare his matches today with those ten years ago though, there's a world of difference. Pillman Show and Insurrextion matches aside he's been a total wreck for the past two years and the vast majority of his matches stink regardless of whether or not WWE fans 'get' his style.
I still love watching his matches, even if they get the proverbial dud rating, every single match I've seen of his I've liked due to the little things he does when he wrestles, even the matches that stink