new.com

Guest unionjack

I've had 4 emails from Jay Philips (e4jdp@hotmail.com) and O-Boy (e4unionjack@hotmail.com) basically threatening me. I must say, I'm really crapping myself about it. :p Says "we have friends in scotland to mate so becareful" - wow, nearly a whole sentence without a error of spelling (forgetting punctuation etc), but to no avail. Shame really.But the one that really made me laugh was "u r a fucking prick dont be shocked if u get knocked out for cunting my bussness"Cunting eh...? :laugh:

Edited by Craig

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had 4 emails from Jay Philips (e4jdp@hotmail.com) and O-Boy (e4unionjack@hotmail.com) basically threatening me. I must say, I'm really crapping myself about it.  :p Says "we have friends in scotland to mate so becareful" - wow, nearly a whole sentence without a error of spelling (forgetting punctuation etc), but to no avail. Shame really.But the one that really made me laugh was "u r a fucking prick dont be shocked if u get knocked out for cunting my bussness"Cunting eh...? :laugh:

:laugh: That is hilliarous.

I want to see this website after having read this thread. But it says its unavailable.

I also wanted to see this shite..I ment site but it was unavailable for me as well :( Edited by PAFC

Reading through this thread in one go is easily the most fun I've had all week :laugh:The site's up at the moment. The design is so far beyond old that he has an animated GIF of a spinning toehold behind applied, and the victim's actually selling it.There's no content to speak of. In the 'Wrestlers' section, there's a bunch of badly-scanned, unlabeled, unlinked pictures of wrestlers. All in a single image file. I can't identify any of them with any certainty.Tellingly, the 'Activities' section is completely empty...

Edited by Spatular

I can't click on any of the sections, sadly. But in a banner that made me wince looking at on the main page, he mispells "whole" and history (spelt histroy), which shows just how much effort he's putting in to saving British wrestlng. :rolleyes: Are you having a laugh or just dillusional? :/EDIT: Okay, the wrestlers section is pretty big, someone must be able to recognize some of them.

Edited by Tidus

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

EDIT: Okay, the wrestlers section is pretty big, someone must be able to recognize some of them.

Some I've been able to recognise are:-HomicideOne of the Christopher Street ConnectionA really cheesy guy that looks like Bradshaw from one of those WWE tribute actsSomeone that looks like DrozAnd what looks like Bam Bam Bigelow after having his head put through a mangleThis thread=comedy genius

• Paid Members

I love this guy!!!Union Jack, please tell me, what is your opinion on the pedestrianisation of Norwich Centre?

UnionJack was banned.........a long time ago, and we have missed his wisdom ever since. wasnt UnionJack one of Hulkamaniafan's alter Ego's?either way great to read this thread again.definitely one for the UKFF Hall Of Fame.