new.com

Guest unionjack

u said it u cant be boverdthats 1 to i might not be well known in the uk but i am known by the the top wrestlers in the uk i went to the same school as most of them soi thay no im here theres no mistanking that& we are well know in the usathats where the sence is

All British wrestlers didn't go to the same school... :crazy:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unionjack

& if we like or not there was i shcool that most of the other trainers come from u no who that is it was the only sensible 1 at that time the overs have just come along or have taken there tallant

Guest unionjack

wheres the point in telling me i cant spell today in our time r u a comic anyway i think u r in the wrong room

Edited by unionjack

and i love the part where u say u want to no what i dun to make them say no & where u say i could. no u said it. u cant be boverd i never said i could have i got up & tryedwho else has. does any one else have paper work u here a lot of rumors but no 1 will show any paper workthere are promoters out there taking credit for something thats notting to do with them i 1000000000000000% no what im talking about here i have been talking to a few people thats how i got my facts i might not be well known in the uk but i am known by the the top wrestlers in the uk i went to the same school as most of them so i thay no im here theres no mistaking that& we are well know in the usathats where the sence is

Hey idiot. I happen to 'work' for a company that knows how to do ita lot better than some fan who could potentially get a load of rejectionletters from companies that have generic rejection letter (as all theseare) for people like this who bother them with absolute nonsense.That's why I'm interested in your pitch.What you have is very thin proof that you actually took the time towrite to someone, for all we knew it could've been written in crayon.But good job anyway.

Guest unionjack

u might give up but i or anything im around dont thats y thay are up there to show people we have taken knocks and we are still here ang herder people have tryd to stop n.e.w.not personly but in genral dont ever let people tell u u cant do it everything takes time we are in it for the long hauland we are very nar our goal thats y this has com out

Edited by unionjack