Mental health

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

Cheers. I'm already under the care of the CPN and my GP (for all that's worth, he's a cunt) and taking meds. It's becoming more and more a case of KBO, I'm afraid.

YARN | shouldn't we keep the PC on the q.t., because if it leaks to the VC,  | Good Morning, Vietnam (1987) | Video clips by quotes | b2bede0c | ç´—

9 hours ago, BigJag said:

Hi. I've been trying to help a good friend with his alcoholism for a while now. It's way out of control and is affecting his health. He lives with his mum and she exhibits mental health issues of her own. Which have been exacerbated recently by an adjustment to her medication.

Two problems currently. Her mental health is suffering and deteriorating. He doesn't seem to be acknowledging that contact needs to be made with her GP for an urgent review of the situation.

Are there any other options he should be exploring? Are there particular mental health organisations that may be able to help?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

I've pm'd you buddy

32 minutes ago, mim731 said:

I don't know what KBO is but I wish you well. Hang it in there, things do get better I promise (and then maybe worse and better and worse and better etc but such is the human experience). Take care sir!

"Keep Buggering On." Something Churchill used to say, apparently.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Nah, Ralphy has a very obvious posting style, fairly sure he would have just been Ralphy V3.8 or so as well. 

It's Ralphy.

• Paid Members
Just now, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

Personally, I was expecting a lot more insults and childish name-calling. Is it weird I'm disappointed?

It is. You bellend. Charles Nutter the Third more like. 

Happy now ?

41 minutes ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

Personally, I was expecting a lot more insults and childish name-calling. Is it weird I'm disappointed?

We are only on page 4. The night is still young.