• Members
54 minutes ago, JNLister said:

That's terrible.

Shocking.

I can't believe you posted that.

Just an awful thing to do.

Brings shame on the forum.

You should be thoroughly ashamed at posting that picture.

This one's much better.

GPO7VMdWQAAGnz3.jpg

This one's even better! 

spacer.png

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, Scratch said:

In our constituency no less. If he starts showing up at the pier and ruining my vinegary chips or 2p machine fun, I won’t be best pleased.

My wish was short-lived it would seem.

• Paid Members

Y'know what - seeing the way politics has been influenced so much by the Boris Johnson school of bullshit and chicanery, I wouldn't be surprised if she was hired by Reform to do that, so he could sell it and build up sympathy with his fanbase.

A bit like how Jehovah's Witnesses' primary reason for doorstepping isn't to convert people but to hive their members away from the rest of society more by building a sense of "us vs. them" with each other.

It's all a work.

4 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Y'know what - seeing the way politics has been influenced so much by the Boris Johnson school of bullshit and chicanery, I wouldn't be surprised if she was hired by Reform to do that, so he could sell it and build up sympathy with his fanbase.

A bit like how Jehovah's Witnesses' primary reason for doorstepping isn't to convert people but to hive their members away from the rest of society more by building a sense of "us vs. them" with each other.

It's all a work.

I’d say it’s more a case of they know it’s going to happen so just let it happen. Tice has already tweeted that it’ll get them a couple hundred thou more votes and said how they won’t be bullied. Two people have been nicked over it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

It's all a work.

Always Sunny Fx GIF

oh

15 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

Sick to death with Farage coverage. Multiple time failed candidate returns to grift... hardly news.

Yeah it’s news. His 8th attempt at winning a UK parliamentary election isn’t as important as him taking over as leader of the party. It’s going to get more votes for Reform and take votes away from tories. 

18 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

First debate tonight though, should be good

ThorPullingAFace.gif

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

His Dad was a toolmaker??? Why doesn't he ever mention that? 

He doesn't need to.

We can already see that his parents produced a complete tool.