UFC 286: Edwards vs Usman 3 - Mar 18 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

wandshogun09

Who wins?   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Yeah there's a good amount of stuff to sink the teeth into up and down the card. That Maia fight on the main card is the answer to "one of these is not like the others" but it's obvious why it's placement is where it is. 

Like you say though, when it's this close to Gaethje Vs Fiziev? What a time to be alive. The place will go Banana. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

Does anyone think the hype for this card is woefully low considering the fights it contains? Or is it just me who's missed a lot of the coverage?

There's plenty about if you are looking in the right places.

Personally i'm not overly hyped by Usman/Edwards, I will be come the night but I can't see past Usman winning a pretty wide and dull decision. 

Overall, i'm excited though. It's the first UK based UFC i can actually watch live on the telly in a couple of years, can't wait.

Watched the pre show press conference live with a beer or two super hyped and it seemed so........tame and slightly overly nice that it took abit of the wind out My sailes.

I know there is so much underlining but personally it felt alot flatter that I thought it would  be

• Paid Members

aa per usual with UK UFC shows, Cage Warriors has a show in town tonight, solid little number but it did lose a couple of bigger fights. Live on Fight Pass this evening...

thought it worth banging it in here as it's a nice little starter before the big show tomorow.

20230317_110408.thumb.jpg.5e458b8bcd2c55cfdcc37e4a8f2e2be7.jpg

Plenty to look forward to on this show. Edwards is a 2/1 underdog in this one, but I dont see that being good value at all. Are you doing a rewatch report of their last fight, Wand? I would be interested to know if it was as one sided as Im remembering it. My memory of it is being a complete shut out for Usman. Will have to be picking Usman for this one, too.The Gaethje fight should be crazy, too.