TNA… Cross the Line again

garynysmon

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Butch2000 said:

Why is Callihanwrapped up in this quite frankly fucking awful The Design deal. Hopefully he soon hits them all with bats and it ends. It’s fucking terrible.

Yeah, I’m bored with it too. Its so predictable.

Mind you, I’m bored with Callihan in general by now. 

£10 a month for DAZN is a ballache but given I pay £5 for Impact Insiders on Youtube anyway, I don’t mind canning that and paying the extra fiver to have it on Sky  Q and on my planner.

They already have some big boxing matches and sounds  like they’re lining up more big sports rights. Makes it just about worthwhile for me.

Gutted for Josh, from the bits I’ve seen and read he was a great World Champion and was looking forward to checking out his match with Kushida next weekend, I believe he had one or two other Indy appearances booked over Mania weekend as well

Maclin is now booked in Josh’s spot for the 6 man tonight with Rich Swann and Kazarian against Kushida and MCMG and will likely be the next champion at Rebellion in a couple of weeks

• Paid Members

I'm gutted Josh is injured and had to give up the title, but I bet the hype to his build up will be pretty good. 

• Paid Members

Speedball vs. Gresham was a great match, some really subtle touches that I loved - interesting ways to escalate the tension to make it believable that they would go from respectful one-upmanship to a heated fight, and a finish that I've not often (if ever) actually seen done as a finish. They match up really well.

Shame that the rest of Sacrifice was a bit naff. I didn't realise Darren McCarty has actually been wrestling for a little while now - a great choice of celebrity wrestler to book, though a shame it's long after he was particularly relevant. 

• Paid Members

Hallo Impact viewers. What is a good Speedball Mike Bailey match to watch for a new viewer? Hearing a lot of positive stuff and he has an absolutely preposterous schedule over Mania season, facing Ibushi, Tanahashi, Vikingo and that is only about half the line up. Feel like I need to see what the buzz is about with him.

Also very much looking forward to Moose vs Jeff Cobb at the forbidden door type show. What a beefy battle that will be. 

Edited by JLM