UFC Vegas: Sandhagen vs Song - Sep 17 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

That's crazy. In the press conference after the latest DWCS, Dana White named the doctor who stitches up the fighters and said most are barely left with a scar after he's dealt with them. 

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Only caught up with this last night. Nearly threw up all over the place looking at big Barack's letterbox opening on his face. That he managed to rally through that and just say 'not fucking happening today Chidi', and go out there and batter him in the second round was crazy. He's definitely one of the UKFF's boys. He's working his way into being the Brazilian Gerald Meerschaert. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

yep, we're building a pretty formidable Survivor Series team...

Robocop, Meerschaert, Some Fucker.

any others?

Norma Dumont’s bum cheeks would round out to the team, so to speak, but they’d have to count as two team members. 

• Paid Members

You knew it was coming.

Good. I don’t like to wish anyone out of a job but good. She’ll end up somewhere. Hopefully this’ll be a lesson to her to sack 135 off and just move up to Featherweight. 

Apparently Sara McMann is gone as well. At first I thought that was way harsh because she obviously did nothing wrong and shouldn’t be released off a fight cancellation due to Ladd missing weight again. But from what I’m reading (Damon Martin from MMA Fighting) she wasn’t ‘released’. This was gonna be the last fight on McMann’s contract anyway and she’s exploring free agency now. Can see her going to PFL myself. She just turned 42 the other day and PFL might be a good fit for her to make some money before she finally retires. She’d have to go up in weight but I can see PFL wanting to make McMann vs Kayla Harrison at some point though. That would likely end badly for McMann but it’s the obvious matchup with both being Olympic medalists, gold vs silver, Wrestling vs Judo etc. And if you’re McMann, it’s something to aim for. That one last big fight and goal. It’s probably a more appealing fight to her than anything the UFC had for her. 

Edited by wandshogun09