Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

1 minute ago, quote the raven said:

By the time all the dirt is exposed on this family darkside of the ring will be able to do a whole season on vinne and his dealings. 

What makes me shudder is this is the stuff he got caught for. What he was doing in the 80s? 

Aren't the WWE trying to control Darkside? They've at least got in to bed with Vice.

9 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Surely that's not even speculation, but blindingly obvious and widely accepted?

As I say, with all the attention focused on Trump, I’d like to see this mentioned again so that Vince gets painted in an even worse light. Anything so the wankers chickens come home to roost in the most public and damning way possible. 

A WWE produced Darkside? 

spacer.png

"Man when the nWo ran Rey into that production truck I knew things got real but what can you say? We find ways to top ourselves, again and again"

41 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Surely that's not even speculation, but blindingly obvious and widely accepted?

This is also the company/family that donated a shitload to Trump's releection committee in Florida right as the Republican governor of Florida decided WWE wrestlers counted as essential workers. It's not like they are trying to hide this stuff.

Blindingly obvious and accepted by those who happen to know the details, but there wasn't  anywhere near the coverage it warranted - either because it was another drop in the ocean of Trump scandals, or because it was "just those carny wrestlers at it again."

• Paid Members

I remember seeing a few years back now that Donald Trump only followed a small number of people on Twitter, which seems weird for how much time he spent on there. Once you took out members of his family, his administration, and FOX News presenters, there was a single digit number of accounts, and one of them was Vince McMahon.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the XFL relaunch happened around the time Donald Trump was slagging off NFL players not standing for the national anthem, too. The question is, was Vince trying to capitalise on an opportunity, or did Vince already want the XFL to come back and ask his mate to start drumming up publicity to turn his followers off the NFL and create that opportunity?

Edited by BomberPat

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Covering up murders.

Hopefully not by himself. But all bets will be off soon enough.

Edited by seph

2 hours ago, seph said:

Hopefully not by himself. But all bets will be off soon enough.

Completely unrelated and apropos of absolutely nothing, but I believe Mr Fuji was kept around for a long time because he was someone that could tidy up after any unfortunate events. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, hallicks said:

Completely unrelated and apropos of absolutely nothing, but I believe Mr Fuji was kept around for a long time because he was someone that could tidy up after any unfortunate events. 

Fuji Vice!

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Oh dear, oh dear. Hopefully the scumbag gets taken down for good. Legal demands from two women who allege Vince sexually assaulted them. Rita Chatterton is also seeking $11.5m in damages, lets hope she gets it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wwes-vince-mcmahon-faces-fresh-demands-from-women-alleging-sexual-abuse-11670945682 

• Paid Members

Get that belt on Sami quick, Hunter! It’ll be Brock vs. Roman at Wrestlemania at this rate!

I’m going to be furious when Vince fires Regal again, he ends up back in AEW again and they somehow have to re-write this muddled mess a third time.

Edited by Supremo

That article basically says a mad old bastard is moaning that he's not the boss any more, but blames everyone else for making him do the right thing and step down instead of himself for his decades of rotten behaviour that make these allegations plausible. Greg Valentine (of all people) reckons he and the defendant were stoned 20 years ago when she might have brought up the incident, but he didnt fancy her so there's no way his apparent mate Vince would've had her, obviously.

The only way he's getting back in is if his own daughter lets him.