UFC 277: Pena vs Nunes 2 - Jul 30 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

That main event showed why we all gave Pena no chance going into the first fight, then why it was so surprising when she managed to win the original go round. She absolutely isn't on Nunes level. She isn't even in the same building, really. Pena was granite tough here and I would say a legit top ten fighter in the worst full division (not counting women's featherweight or higher) in the sport. Fight one was Pena's Matt Serra moment. Fight two? Well, you know what happened, then and now. 

Brandon Moreno again showed why everyone loves him. He's just never In anything dull. I'm all for him and Figgy again. It would have been nice seeing Figgy also fight someone's else first, but that's the problem with interim belts. No matter, we're getting another re-match of two absolute crazy men, the top two guys in their division, and I'm never going to complain about that. Win or lose, Figgy is probably off to 135. I won't say draw here, as then we're heading for numero V. Poor Kai's ribs though. Man would have had an uncomfortable plane ride home, to say the least. 

• Paid Members

the whole 'confrontation' was weird though wasn't it 😄it's not often that the UFC does things like that anymore, but they allowed Figgy in, he was ready to go full heel in there and Moreno apologised to him and started talking about setting a good example for his daughter. It was pure Moreno, and kind of worked in that sense but it hardly lit the fire for fight 4.

• Paid Members

Ha. Yeah Figgy even basically said he was ready to get in there and be a bit of a cunt but Moreno completely disarmed him. I was fine with it and it still did the job on me. Everyone loves a bit of bad blood but I think it’s clear there’s no legit beef there anyway. That was evident the way Figgy embraced him in the cage after Moreno finished him in the second fight. I’d rather what we got than them fake something.