Sasha Banks possibly released?

RalphyV2

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Who cares? Sacha is a proper star and if Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker etc can't handle it then they can fuck off.

I think it’s reflective of where the AEW women’s division stands in 2022 that I didn’t even think about potential matches with Rosa or Baker. The money is with Jade Cargill. That’s the dream match for Sasha. Jade might not be as consistent in the ring, but she’s dwarfed everyone else in terms of becoming a star.

6 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I think it’s reflective of where the AEW women’s division stands in 2022 that I didn’t even think about potential matches with Rosa or Baker. The money is with Jade Cargill. That’s the dream match for Sasha. Jade might not be as consistent in the ring, but she’s dwarfed everyone else in terms of becoming a star.

I agree, she has the look and cuts a great promo, half the battle really, in my opinion, you do not have to be a fantastic wrestler to be a star, at least for TV based shows 

• Paid Members

Jade Cargill's innate star power is so strong you can't hold her back because her in ring isn't up to snuff. Someone like her you have to just push to the moon straight away and hope her wrestling catches up at some point. If not you find ways to work around it because you can't afford to fuck up with the people who just have that It factor.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LaGoosh said:

Jade Cargill's innate star power is so strong you can't hold her back because her in ring isn't up to snuff. Someone like her you have to just push to the moon straight away and hope her wrestling catches up at some point. If not you find ways to work around it because you can't afford to fuck up with the people who just have that It factor.

i did read she has been working with Bryan Danielson, heck even he could teach me to be able to wrestle and my body feels like its made out of lead!  so JC should be fine 

Edited by RalphyV2

3 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

What's she like at the acting malarky then? I know she was in that Star Wars show did she have an actual speaking part or just pop up and say a few words etc

She was in two episodes. She barely said two words in the first she was in, but a few more lines next time she turned up. She wasn’t bad by any means but as with a lot of Star Wars, the bar isn’t especially high. Nothing that she did seemed to suggest that she was Hollywood bound.

To the best of my knowledge, that’s the only acting that she’s done so far, so this idea that she’s some amazing actress seems to have come from her existing fan base, the same people who also think that Alexa Bliss is a good actress so make of that what you will

It’s seen confirmed that she’s gone from WWE.

Ace!  She should come in and smash through the field and win the championship, preferably as a heel.  And Britt (who needs a turn) can win it off her as a face champ.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Loki said:

It’s seen confirmed that she’s gone from WWE.

Ace!  She should come in and smash through the field and win the championship, preferably as a heel.  And Britt (who needs a turn) can win it off her as a face champ.

It’s a worse match on paper but she needs to take it from Rosa. The worst thing for Jade Cargill to do would be lose to another incoming WWE star. It’d just be another AEW Original derailed to make way for them.

Give acting a go for a while might be the best thing for a while. Just create her own identity away from being 'Sasha Banks'. AEW or a return to WWE (who knows how things might play out management wise) would be there end of the year or beginning of next. Think about how the WWE were going through their old rolodex for the Rumble.