Best Cereal?

RalphyV2

So, what is the best cereal in your opinion? What ones do you miss?

My best i feel is Cheerios, even though i now have to have the gluten free ones, they have a certain taste i can never tire of. 

I miss golden Grahams 

Edited by RalphyV2

• Paid Members

I pretty much just have Asda smart price wheat biscuits or whatever smartptice Weetabix are called, and sometime Porridge, but that isn't really a cereal. 

I used to really enjoy a mixture of Golden Grahams and Cinnamon Grahams (not known as curiously cinnamon) in a bowl with milk.

I also used to have an awful habit of buying a box of the chocolate/hazelnut pillow things (Kelloggs started doing one which they called Krave), and I'd stick a full box in a popcorn dish with a pint of milk and eat them while I watched a movie or something. 

You may have to look in places like Farmfoods, Family Bargain, and B&M, and it can depend where you live, but for me these are all worth the hunt:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Apologies to desktop users if any of those pics are massive, by the way - hard to tell when posting on mobile.

The one I miss the most is Start, and I blame Kellogg's for doggedly framing it as a fuel for athletes (yawn) instead of the uniquely delicious taste that it was.

6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Fuel granola. Box of chocolate, box of peanut and butter of both. Yum

This, but it's either chocolate or berry for me, or a mix when transitioning between boxes which tastes a bit like black forest.

Wasn't a big fan of the nutty ones (not big on nuts so no real surprise) or the mocha one though.

• Awards Moderator

Frosted Wheats are the treat one for me. 

(Most of the time it’s Lidl’s cornflakes or Weetabix, but only if we have real-milk in. It’s normally oat milk and I can’t have that on my cereal.)

They’re still around, I’m sure, but Ricicles aren’t as prominent as they used to be, so I’ll have those as my “miss”.