UFC London: Blaydes vs Aspinall - Jul 23 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Fair enough if that's what you meant - it genuinely sounded like you were defending him to us, in some ways.

Nah, I'm honestly not fussed about him. His fights are exciting, but as I mentioned earlier, he's not really good enough in any one area where he could trouble the top talent in the division.

He could easily handle Conor, tho 😉

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

Nah, I'm honestly not fussed about him. His fights are exciting, but as I mentioned earlier, he's not really good enough in any one area where he could trouble the top talent in the division.

He could easily handle Conor, tho 😉

I'll let wand handle that discussion

• Moderators

Outside of David finding a new hill to die on...Buffer is proper shite, the number of times its late and I'm barely awake for the main event and trying to get through Buffer's 5 minute long performance just to introduce the fighters is incredibly grating. Another case of Rogan gassing someone up so much they start to believe their own farts smell good.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, neil said:

Buffer is proper shite, the number of times its late and I'm barely awake for the main event and trying to get through Buffer's 5 minute long performance just to introduce the fighters is incredibly grating.

Even worse when after all that, the fight you’ve just sat through all Buffer’s bellowing for then ends in 15 seconds due to a blown out knee.

Edited by wandshogun09

13 hours ago, neil said:

Outside of David finding a new hill to die on...Buffer is proper shite, the number of times its late and I'm barely awake for the main event and trying to get through Buffer's 5 minute long performance just to introduce the fighters is incredibly grating. Another case of Rogan gassing someone up so much they start to believe their own farts smell good.

David is currently coming up with a 5,000 word argument in favour of Bruce Buffers farts 

1 hour ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

David is currently coming up with a 5,000 word argument in favour of Bruce Buffers farts 

David can take any stance on virtually any argument and almost always present a winning case.

But Buffer farts is a step too far even for him. 

On 7/28/2022 at 10:43 AM, David said:

David can take any stance on virtually any argument and almost always present a winning case.

But Buffer farts is a step too far even for him. 

What if they sound like a vuvuzela?

I love popping in the UFC chat every now and then, because otherwise I'd miss gems like this. Very, very funny.

On 7/27/2022 at 3:12 PM, David said:

How many folk in the crowd in London are on Twitter? Most of my mates aren't. They're on Insta, so they can post photos of nights out and shit like that.

Not having a go, it's just really tickled me.