No "insert event/situation here" is complete without.... thread

RalphyV2

Just had an idea for a thread stemming from a tweet i came across

think of a situation/event that if you didn't do something, it wouldn't feel complete, for example, birthday party, Christmas, school disco, school dinner, shopping trip, the list is endless 

I will start, 

No shopping trip is complete without looking at the biscuit section at ones i used to like before i had to go gluten and dairy free

Edited by RalphyV2

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

No thread in Off Topic's complete without a reference to pooing, so I'm getting it out of the way early. I'm sure it won't be mentioned again now.

Always best to in case you don’t get chance again for a while.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Loki said:

I now cannot sit down into a seat or sofa without an accompanying “aaah”.

You need to get down boots and ask for a tube of Germoloids. 

1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said:

No conversation between a group of men aged 34-49 is complete without a mention of jet from gladiators.

Or at least one of that cohort doing a podcast. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Did you even go for a curry after a big crowded lads’ pub crawl, if one prick - a friend of a friend, usually - doesn’t shun tikka masala, pathia and dansak and orders the hottest thing on the menu to look hard? Gets a terrible sweat on, leaves half of it.

Or the predictable “shall we have starters” argument between fatties and tight gits. Which threatens to further divide the table between those that just want to split the bill evenly and those that are quite happy everyone just paying for what they ordered. And becomes even more fractious when it’s pointed out some lads had three pints but some only had one.

Edited by air_raid