Wrestling podcasts 2022

hallicks

38 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Honestly, i laugh at soooo many of these. This is actually where i truly came to appreciate Big E as he is hilarious. 

I listened to BIG E on a podcast, although i cant recall which one, possibly Ryan satin or Chris van villet, and he said that he is only like that  on camera and with very close friends and is introverted by nature and quiet. Its pretty cool to see he has a release as such. Its true of many actors too.

9 minutes ago, RalphyV2 said:

I listened to BIG E on a podcast, although i cant recall which one, possibly Ryan satin or Chris van villet, and he said that he is only like that  on camera and with very close friends and is introverted by nature and quiet. Its pretty cool to see he has a release as such. Its true of many actors too.

yeah he loves to be a loner, keeping to himself etc. but honestly check out each of the episodes of their New Day Pod and you will be in histerics :)

• Paid Members

Imagine being the poor bugger that has to edit the podcast and remove every instance when he says "you know". I bet there'd be some cracking in-character dick pill ads he could do though. 

"You won't be resting. In. Peace. You know, with these chewable dick pills, you know, and neither will the missus, you know. "

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Regal is on the latest AEW podcast and says he has a python named Omar.. it can't be, can it?

His lizards and Tommy and Bobby, I’d not be shocked given his humour