Wrestling podcasts 2022

hallicks

It was a painful listen and I could tell Flair was tuned out for the last 5 weeks or so. Madden says they lost the deal with podcast one anyway so Flair's obviously looking to blame someone. He's obviously back on the sauce big time, especially since he split with Wendy Barlow.

Conrad will do a more structured one but I can see it failing after maybe 2 months. I'm guessing they won't try the old style of them talking to another guest again as Flair has burned so many bridges now.

Probably be better if Flair only did one once a month for all concerned but I guess that doesn't make any money.

• Paid Members
On 3/27/2022 at 10:09 AM, Egg Shen said:

Thanks for that Regal recommendation, i'll have a listen later. 

I think I overdosed on wrestling podcasts in general though, i used to listen to a ton but have unsubscribed to most feeds. 

Are there any new ones worth giving a go?

Top Rope Nation is one of the better ones out there, if you haven't listened to it before. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RicFlairLegend said:

It was a painful listen and I could tell Flair was tuned out for the last 5 weeks or so. Madden says they lost the deal with podcast one anyway so Flair's obviously looking to blame someone. He's obviously back on the sauce big time, especially since he split with Wendy Barlow.

Conrad will do a more structured one but I can see it failing after maybe 2 months. I'm guessing they won't try the old style of them talking to another guest again as Flair has burned so many bridges now.

Probably be better if Flair only did one once a month for all concerned but I guess that doesn't make any money.

I did sit through one of the new shows and it was a mess. 

Conrad's structured approach will probably be a better listen but there's no way Flair will have the patience to get through those long shows.

A weekly podcast on TV ratings that manages to avoid the "hot-take culture" of today is going to be quite the achievement 🤣 I quite like 83 Weeks but when Bischoff applies things from 25 years ago it can be quite the struggle to take him seriously.

Edited by Infinity Land

Bischoff's podcast with Conrad is passable at best (and the worst parts by far are when he tries to comment on current wrestling with his 20 year old frame of reference) and his pre-Conrad podcast was fucking awful, so you couldn't pay me to listen that. 

8 minutes ago, CTXRussomark said:

Bischoff's podcast with Conrad is passable at best (and the worst parts by far are when he tries to comment on current wrestling with his 20 year old frame of reference) and his pre-Conrad podcast was fucking awful, so you couldn't pay me to listen that. 

Fortunately, you would have to pay to listen to it. We're never going to hear it, just stuck seeing all the clickbait headlines that will come from it.

The "out of character" podcast with Ryan Satin is a decent listen, as is the Mark Andrews podcast. 

OOC are mostly one hour max and the Mark Andrews ones are often 30 Minutes so perfect for those like me with the attention span of a 5 year old after a tub of blue smarties. 

Im always after new podcast to listen to, so all recommendations are welcomed 

3 hours ago, Untouchable said:

i miss the New Day pod!!! havent had a new episode since like September but mannn the old ones STILL make me laugh. They are great. 

Will check those out, thank you