The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

1 minute ago, Merzbow said:

Tbf I should have read the actual article, but yeah that's still not great after seeing his final matches and the way he moved.

I mean, many probably thought Sting shouldn't be jumping off high stuff every other week and... well, maybe he shouldn't, actually, but I enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

I mean, many probably thought Sting shouldn't be jumping off high stuff every other week and... well, maybe he shouldn't, actually, but I enjoy it.

Sting's seemingly in good shape though, he moves really well for a guy his age and he doesn't come across as the type that'd risk paralysing himself like Kurt has seemed over the years. Those jumps are basically him falling over on to a pile of flesh.

Edited by Merzbow

On 6/27/2022 at 8:22 PM, Infinity Land said:

If you want there can be an attempt at making it twat-ish.

"Here's billionaire Tone with his shiny new toys. Wonder which PPA talents he's left on read in his DMs?"

Might have been a bit too on the nose. As I see rumours Alan Angels is gone or moving on.

Kurt gives two excuses in that, his health and that he wanted to concentrate on his supplement line. Sounds like he’s back talking nonsense again 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Might have been a bit too on the nose. As I see rumours Alan Angels is gone or moving on.

We’re going to see more of this. From what I’ve read elsewhere he’s no longer under contract but he’s going to be on a per date deal still with them. Apparently only 24 from one report I read.

Just now, DavidB6937 said:

Considering how Kurt was moving the last few times we saw him, I can't imagine he'd want to go out there and give a subpar performance against guys like Kenny Omega etc. People would be wanting prime Angle and that's not what they'd get.

Yeah absolutely, that's why I don't particularly believe it. Nobody who knows wrestling thought Kurt was going to give that type of performance and also....no way Kurt the mad bastard turns that down!

42 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Considering how Kurt was moving the last few times we saw him, I can't imagine he'd want to go out there and give a subpar performance against guys like Kenny Omega etc. People would be wanting prime Angle and that's not what they'd get.

I don't think he was able to even stand for a full round of photoshoot ops at the recent FTLOW event in Liverpool. He spent the second half of it posing while sitting down I believe, although I have heard he's had knee surgery recently or something like that.