Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

7 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Seen a quote recentlynfrom him saying he was willing to fight on the Contender Series to get back in the UFC

With the level of quality you see sometimes on the Fight Nights, how can Lee not find a spot on the roster? If he says that, then surely he'd be willing to take a low payday, which I'm sure the UFC would be happy with too. 

• Paid Members

I know I’m seen as the resident Kevin Lee hater on here by some (genuinely don’t hate the bloke!) but I don’t wanna see him back. Even with the barrel scraping talent level we see with much of the roster these days, I’ve just got zero interest in Lee coming back and even less than zero interest in the constant talk around him being this big ‘what if?’ and this elite fighter who fell off when he simply never was any more than an inconsistent fringe player. We already saw how his last reboot went when decision merchant Rinat managed to bulldoze him in a minute. We don’t need to keep seeing the repeats of that.

I get what @Dai is saying in that, from the UFC’s perspective, you’d think they’d give him another shot. But he’s not gonna make a difference to PPVs and they don’t seem to care about the quality of a lot of their free TV fights these days so he offers nothing to them really at this point. Harsh as that sounds. 

Various click bait stuff comes up on my news feed about this show, but judging from the headlines is it true they are charging more for this than a UFC PPV? Seems insane if true. Am super curious about the main event though.

22 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

The full main card for the upcoming PFL PPV:

Probably tanks but I like that card.

I thought Eblen vs Edwards was main eventing their London card this weekend? 

EDIT: Im an idiot, that show happened 2 weeks ago and the fight never happened! 

Edited by Zebra Kid Mark